Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 07-10-2004, 08:20 PM   #16
sameerrao
Regular User

Dang you are right! Panoramic views! I know a little park in town (the town beeing build on a slope, so the park is quite up compared to the lake level), with a nice point where I think I could shoot a nice panoramic view, at least 180 degress I hope tomorrow it will be a sunny day
Awesome

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 08:21 PM   #17
TT
Regular User

Yes, teh 360 passed by just 5 min after the 355.. and compared to the latter, it really can't put up a fight for me. Sure it is a Ferrari, sure it is nice, especially in black, but the 355 is a much bigger grin factor! It is so spot on! Perfect!
Old 07-10-2004, 08:28 PM   #18
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Yes, teh 360 passed by just 5 min after the 355.. and compared to the latter, it really can't put up a fight for me. Sure it is a Ferrari, sure it is nice, especially in black, but the 355 is a much bigger grin factor! It is so spot on! Perfect!

Good spot ... ive seen some 360 in my country too , they are such a nice cars , but when i look to it its like , what a good looking car , when you see a 355 you just smile ... dont think about how good it looks , cuz its so so so nice , last time i was in the Ferrari dealership here in Santiago ( i posted pics some time ago ) there were 2 modenas and a 355 at the side ... i was staring at the 355 almost all the time , its definetly better looking , if i win the lottery i would get that one at 150 thousand dollars , not the 310 thousand 360 spyder

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 11:14 PM   #19
Zonda11
Regular User

Awesome Mountains! I need to do some travelling!

Zonda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 12:37 AM   #20
SilviaEvo
Regular User

so many ricetezzas
Old 07-11-2004, 12:38 AM   #21
sikx5
Regular User

Wow some nice pics TT,

I really really love that GTA.....makes me wish we didnt sell our alfas.

I searched through the Alfa media site and there was nothing about a special EVO model vanquish. Could you link me to the autocar page please. I know of the Autodelta 156 which is crazy but this evo model is new to me.