Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 01-03-2005, 11:46 AM   #16
DeMoN
Regular User

Do you mind also telling me WTF is up with all these:

Metal Gear Solid VR Missions PS 8.3
Metal Gear Solid Integral PS 9.0
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance PS2 7.5
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty PS2 9.6
Old 01-03-2005, 12:41 PM   #17
sheruken
Regular User

When I get my PS2 ill get all three of them.

Another thing, I have not played any as you know so do you think its better for me to get the PC version or is it better for PS?
I havent played the PC version, but I've heard its got slightly better graphics than on PSone. Besides its completely on you, if you like controlling with Keyboard, then you shouldnt think 2wice b4 getting it. I would still suggest u play it on GameCube if you or any of ur friend has it, thats what I am gonna do to refresh my MGS1 memory, coz after playing the third it will make the exprience to be more interesing.

Do you mind also telling me WTF is up with all these:

Metal Gear Solid VR Missions PS 8.3
Metal Gear Solid Integral PS 9.0
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance PS2 7.5
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty PS2 9.6
I know about MGS VR Missios on PSone, it was just Virtual Reality Missions as in Training Missions. While playing MGS2, The main Character, Raiden, keeps saying he's done this and that in VR Missions but as his first real world mission it is more freaky than in VR. So basically VR Missions game will make you climatised to the controls of MGS which are at times hard to adjust to. But I dont recommend playing VR unless you're a HArdCore MGS fan (which u probably might become after playing MGS1 ).. And besides that, The 8.3, 9.0 etc etc are just GameSpot Score according to me, cant say for sure.
Dont know what : Metal Gear Solid Integral PS - this game is though, I think its Metal Gear Solid + The VR Missions Pack, probably, though cant guarentee..
Old 01-04-2005, 02:37 AM   #18
ae86_16v
Regular User

Yeah, it looks like the numbers after the game means the rating.

Even if you haven't played the game, read the FAQ, the section about Previous stories, it covers it pretty well.

You will understand what happens in MSG3 a lot more.
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote