Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini

Lamborghini Everything Lamborghini

Old 10-10-2004, 11:50 PM   #16
DeMoN
Regular User

cant remember age, prolly 13. What I really want to see though, is a Murcielago =)
Old 10-11-2004, 12:14 AM   #17
oscargarza88
Regular User

mmm.. i think i was like 14 or 15 i saw a murcielago in a lot, but i dont remember alot about it it was orange. and about 2 weeks ago i saw a parked a gallardo. it was far so i idnt see alot of details. but i really want to see a diablo, more than a murcielago
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 12:55 AM   #18
666fast
Regular User

Were there Lambos back then .... Oops sorry about that ....I was going by the Papa Hemingway look mountain man in your avatar and didnt see oyur age

LOL, well, you've got 7 years on by the looks of it!
Old 10-11-2004, 01:12 AM   #19
Mers
Regular User

When I was 7, I was at miami for 1 day during a disneyworld trip, and I saw an Orange SV..... i remember it until today... what a beautiful car....
Old 10-11-2004, 05:05 AM   #20
Jabba
Regular User

When I was about 13 years old there was a garage at the end of the road where I went to school that had a jaw dropping red countach in the showroom. I remember fighting my way to the front of about 50 drooling friends to get a better look at it. WHAT AN AMAZING SITE....it was so damn RED like no other colour RED that I had ever seen before. I also remember how the whole garage window was covered with drool after everyone had pressed their faces up against the glass for the whole hour lunch break.

I always dreamt of owning that red countach from the day I saw it...I would even say that it probably changed my life forever...as my life was then geared towards trying to get one. Sadly I never did manage to get a countach...but then if I had got one...then the dream may have been ruined.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 05:21 AM   #21
dingo
Regular User

The first I am aware of seeing was when I was about 14, in Switzerland, it was a white Countach. I did get one photo, but on a film camera.
The best I've seen though was the 40th Anniversary Murcielago a few weeks ago, the pics of which I posted here on JW.
Old 10-11-2004, 06:11 AM   #22
SPEEDCORE
Regular User

I I cant remember....Prob like 7-8 I had a Lambo book when I was young soo Id look at that all the time, but I believe it was a Japha or one of those oldskool models. I have seen afew Countachs, lots and lots of Diablo's afew Murcielago's and afew Gallardo's(this is on road not car shows). Ohh I try n visit the local Lambo dealer on a monthly basis

Seeing the 40th Anniversary in Melb during the GP this year has been my Lambo highlight, now I need to own one
SPEEDCORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 09:39 AM   #23
stradale
Regular User

When I saw my first Lamborghini I was about 8 or 9 and I was already a big (well, not in body length obviously) fan of Lamborghini. It was at a car show where the former Lamborghini importer displayed a red Countach QV SV, a very special one, although not the prettiest Countach I ever saw. However, at the time I loved it to death and I stood there for a very long admiring the car. It blew me away and, like Jabba, I haven't been the same since. I tried to search for a picture of it on the net and the best (only one, actually) I could find is this.

The first time I saw a moving Lamborghini was at Italia a Zandvoort, an event for Italian cars. A Countach (again) wanted to leave the paddock to get out onto the track. However, there were masses of people walking through the paddock and earlier I had seen a Porsche 911 (what was it doing there in the first place?!) crawling through at walking speed. The Lambo obviously had much less trouble. As soon as it started up, revved the engine a couple of times and set itself in motion a corridor had opened up. Everyone had stepped aside immediately and looked in awe, and a bit of fear probably, as the Countach drove off.

Wonderful memories...
Old 10-13-2004, 06:57 AM   #24
bmwmpower
Regular User

in 1993, diablo, black colour,
bmwmpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 08:53 AM   #25
SPEEDCORE
Regular User

Originally Posted by stradale
The first time I saw a moving Lamborghini was at Italia a Zandvoort, an event for Italian cars. A Countach (again) wanted to leave the paddock to get out onto the track. However, there were masses of people walking through the paddock and earlier I had seen a Porsche 911 (what was it doing there in the first place?!) crawling through at walking speed. The Lambo obviously had much less trouble. As soon as it started up, revved the engine a couple of times and set itself in motion a corridor had opened up. Everyone had stepped aside immediately and looked in awe, and a bit of fear probably, as the Countach drove off.

Wonderful memories...
Haha U jogged my memory thanx

The 1st Countach I saw was in Italy when I was about 10, we went to buy some farming supplies and the car dealer next door had one sitting there.

Ohh ohh I have sat in a Lambo tractor in italy as well
SPEEDCORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 09:06 AM   #26
callen
Regular User

two years ago at the detroit auto show. first time on the street last year, a black murc. and then two weeks ago in yorkville i saw a diablo, and murc. those are the only sightings ive ever had.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:50 AM   #27
saadie
Regular User

i saw my first lambo when i was like 8-9 ..... it was in the pics though ....
on 15th september 6 hours before my flight back home ... i went to the lambo showroom ..... 8) 8) 8)
Old 10-13-2004, 10:39 AM   #28
Fleischmann
Regular User

My first Lambo sighting was in London over 10 years ago. I must have been 5-6 at the time...a badass black Diablo parked in some sidestreet. I wasn't that much into cars back then, but I recognised the raging bull logo.
Old 10-13-2004, 10:44 AM   #29
mclaren_Gt
Regular User

the first lambo i seen in a magazine, is 4 or 5 years,

in the street i look it , i was 12 - 13 years, and this is a countach yellow, and is the only i ever seen in my life, in person
Old 10-13-2004, 11:00 AM   #30
Mopsdrops
Regular User

8 years, a Diablo SV '99 at the autosalon in Brussels. only 4-5 years ago it was. nice, it was yellow