Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini

Lamborghini Everything Lamborghini

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 08:18 PM   #31
6.0 se
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
BTW dude, if you really own all those cars, and want to talk about them, we need some pics especially the custom ones
If I really own these cars?? Thats my house, my garage, my 6.0, srt, Countach. What would you like to see? The Murci? The other Vipers? Im well known on the F chat boards, and Lambo-Talk. I use the same moniker. I own over 30 cars, and have no intention of getting them all together for a group shot. Someone posted this link on F-Chat today, in the Lambo section, on one of MY threads. Delete me if you would like.
03 srt viper, 736rwhp
01 viper rt-10
Old 07-13-2004, 08:20 PM   #32
6.0 se
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
BTW dude, if you really own all those cars, and want to talk about them, we need some pics especially the custom ones
What custom ones are you talking about? I posted the 6.0 with juice, and the 700+ rwhp Viper.
03 srt viper, 736rwhp
01 viper rt-10
Old 07-13-2004, 08:21 PM   #33
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by 6.0 se
Originally Posted by TT
If I really own these cars?? Thats my house, my garage, my 6.0, srt, Countach. What would you like to see? The Murci? The other Vipers? Im well known on the F chat boards, and Lambo-Talk. I use the same moniker. I own over 30 cars, and have no intention of getting them all together for a group shot. Someone posted this link on F-Chat today, in the Lambo section, on one of MY threads. Delete me if you would like.
I'm not saying I don't believe you, but everybody could have find the pics around and posted them
We ask custom shots to protect everybody, yourself included

An easy and quick way to prove you actually have the cars is to post a picture with the owner or service manual of each one, placed on the car. If you don't have them, let's say a picture of the keys on the bonnet, rear wing or something like that.

I don't want to delete you, don't be offended, we act like this because we had various serious bullshitter back in time

So basically, just post the custom shot for the cars you state in your signature no need to shot 30 cars together, I understand.

To take 5 or 6 "manual shots" will take you probably 5 min, and another 5 to edit them and upload them somewhere.

Old 07-13-2004, 08:26 PM   #34
6.0 se
Regular User

Here are some of my 88.5 Countach, in the same driveway.

03 srt viper, 736rwhp
01 viper rt-10
Old 07-13-2004, 08:28 PM   #35
TT
Regular User

Yes I noticed it on the background, but again, since you said you posted them already in other places, you should understand somebody else, no matter who, could have saved them, and now posting them all saying they are his cars

So really, the only way, when you will have some spare moments is to take custom pics (because they aren't likely never been posted, so nobody else beside you, could provide them)
Old 07-13-2004, 08:31 PM   #36
6.0 se
Regular User

Oh, and you can see the 01 rt-10 viper in one of the Countach shots. I do understand, but I am too old to play these kind of games. I post pics when they are appropriate. Im a very busy guy, and wont take new pics for anyone. I will take some of the 04 Murci when its at my house. I have several warehouses that I keep cars in, and I keep 4 at the house. Im just a regular car guy, that happens to have alot of cars. No flame intended. Thought I would try your site out.
03 srt viper, 736rwhp
01 viper rt-10
Old 07-13-2004, 08:34 PM   #37
TT
Regular User

Well ok, your choice.. to bad... sadly considering how close some ppl came to own us, I won't pay to much attention to your pics..

Don't take it the bad way, I can understand why somebody owning such cars could lack spare time since he actually has to take home the money needed, but I prefer to risk calling bullshit something that actually isn't, rather than beeing owner again.
Old 07-13-2004, 08:39 PM   #38
saadie
Regular User

chilll out guys ....

6.0 se ...just do one thing for me .. post a pic of the murcielago's user manual .. i've never really seen it ...
Old 07-13-2004, 08:57 PM   #39
6.0 se
Regular User

delete
03 srt viper, 736rwhp
01 viper rt-10
Old 07-13-2004, 09:14 PM   #40
Titanboy_24
Regular User

TT....I don't know 6.0 se personally but have read many of his posts on F-chat. He is 1000000% legit, and I can't believe that you go so far to say that he is "bullshit". He is a very well known and respected individual who just happens to own some great cars. I know that many people may lie about owning such cars, but sometimes you just have to accept the fact that someone may not want to take "custom pics" because they probally have something better to do with their time! 6.0 se, your collection is truly amazing! Congrats on the recent Murcielago purchase as well!

Lucas
Old 07-13-2004, 09:17 PM   #41
6.0 se
Regular User

Thank you so much. It is true the Murci was recently purchased, and is not YET in my possesion. It will be by the end of the week however. Thanks again. What do you go by on F-CHAT?
03 srt viper, 736rwhp
01 viper rt-10
Old 07-13-2004, 09:27 PM   #42
Tomerville
Regular User

Wow, very interesting about the propane/nitro.

"Time is a versitile performer: it flies, marches, heals all wounds, runs out and will tell"
-Franklin Jones

^The definition of grip. Nav+Bose (standard) Arctic Silver on Blue, Heaven on Earth. '05 911 Turbo^
Old 07-13-2004, 09:38 PM   #43
JimSchad
Regular User

I signed up on this site just to come to the aid of 6.0. He does in fact own these cars. I even give him hell for the nitrous bottle. He is currently thinking of painting the wing on the 6.0 black along with the mirrors to match the wheels.

I however do not own any cool cars.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:49 PM   #44
6.0 se
Regular User

Thanks Jim.lol. I take this stuff too seriously sometimes. The nitrous thing I mean.lol. Im impressed, you signed up here just to post in my behalf!!
03 srt viper, 736rwhp
01 viper rt-10
Old 07-14-2004, 12:17 AM   #45
bobafett
Regular User

TT: as a member here, I can definetly vouch for 6.0 SE. I know what your intent is with the custom shots, but give the old man a break!

I mean, our dear friend Auric Goldfinger here is nothing but a fat old man who is hellbent on Bond, no?

Seriously though, he's totally legit and owns these cars.

--Dan