Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-22-2007, 12:32 PM   #106
philip
Regular User

Your morning Paris update: Day 18 or could be more. Paris in a telephone interview says she is grateful now for the things she has. She is going to be a different person after she is out. She is thinking about more charity in her life, helping others. People magazine will pay $300,000 for the first photos of Paris after she is out. Paris has now gone from an Enzo to a Veyron for her 23 days in jail.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:14 PM   #107
philip
Regular User

Your evening Paris update: Day 18 1/2 or could be more. Your prayers have been answered. NBC and the today show has backed out of "operation Rome" Paris will not be meeting with Elizabeth Vera on the Today show. Paris will not get the one million.

Can you beleive NBC actually had a name for the Paris interview. I guess it was "operation Rome" and not "operation Paris" to throw people off.

She will be down to only $300,000 for the People photos unless someone else goes up to bat. I would be totally pissed, I had already mentally bought the Enzo, she will not buy herself to make her feel better, after she is out. Now she will have to settle for a used Carrera GT for her 23 days of "work".
Old 06-24-2007, 02:31 PM   #108
philip
Regular User

Your afternoon Paris update: Day 21 1/2. Paris has agreed to be on the Larry King show for one hour on CNN after she gets out. She will not be compensated. No one million, no Enzo. Still gets the $300,000 for the photos from people.

Its official Paris will be released on Tuesday.

In other California news, but not car related. The mayor of San Fransisco has banned city departments from buying bottled water, as it is not environmentally correct to do so. I still like my banning ski lifts idea.
Old 06-24-2007, 02:36 PM   #109
ferrarif1fan89
Regular User

Maybe you and Tyronne can get together in a room and go at it, because, honestly, you two are the only ones that give a shit anymore.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:20 PM   #110
philip
Regular User

Your evening Paris update: Day 22 3/4. Paris's last day. Her house was vandalized with spray paint today. You see the people who should be in jail are not and Paris is.

Actress friend from "Jerico" visited her today and said Paris is never wearing orange again (jail clothes in the US are sometimes orange in lieu of the black and white striped pictured in old movies)

Here in Houston, a driver at around 3:00 pm yesterday day made an abrupt U turn on I-45, a divided Interstate highway (65 mph) and killed four people in the process.

Actor Tom Sizemore (Black Hawk Down, Saving Private Ryan) was sentenced to 16 months in jail for a probation violation from a meth drug conviction. He was caught using a fake penis during a manditory drug test that was part of his probation.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:43 PM   #111
Mattk
Regular User

I'm quite shocked that what was an innocuous bit of celebrity news has evolved into a large seven-page thread.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:47 AM   #112
philip
Regular User

Your morning Paris update: Paris is free. Paris Hilton was freed last night at 12:15 am Los Angeles time. She left the jail in a demure green gray jacket with white edging and a white top with her trademark skinny jeans. Paris will continue on probation for sometime. She can reduce her probation by doing community service which could consist of public service announcements.

Drudge Reports is showing her not wearing her seat belt as she is driven away from jail.

Now that she's out of jail, everyone is talking about how "uncaring" the judge was towards Paris's mental health. Sheriff is now going after him on CNN with both barrels. Paris was not a felon and he has overcrowding problems and is under federal court order to solve. Said judges actions were unusual and not helpful to his problems. Says his jail is filled with over 20,000 felons. Her stay cost LA tax payers over a $1000 a day not counting all the overtime for deputies for crowd control.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:33 PM   #113
philip
Regular User

Paris Free, day 1: When Paris was released early the first time City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo complaned of a two tier justice system: one for the rich and one for the poor. In the dont throw stones if you live in a glass house, Rocky has admitted his wife has been previously charged with driving on a suspended licence. He has also now admitted his wife wrecked a City car and he stuck the taxpayers with the bill. He has also now admitted that City staffers have run personal errands and baby-sat his children. A City Ethics Commission has opened an investigation against him and he is now in virtural hiding. He previously was hoping to run for president in the future as a Democrat.

On her blog Rosie O'Donnel showed a picture of her little girl in camo with an ammo belt around her chest.

http://www.rosie.com/blog/2007/06/26...housand-posts/

In other more important news. A seven year old shot to death an 8 year old in a dispute in Boston. The gun was illegal. In Arkansas, a 50 year old shot a 9 year old to death for throwing stones at his house.

And the Supremes ruled that schools have the authority to restrict free speech off campus at non school events in the "Bong 4 Jesus" case.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:38 PM   #114
bmagni
Regular User

dude seriously, no one cares about the daily progress of this paris thing, she was in jail we had a few laughs about it, done....
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 04:51 PM   #115
ae86_16v
Regular User

Haha, I can't believe there are 8 pages in this thread.
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:27 PM   #116
graywolf624
Regular User

any money this cunt recieves from interviews should be donated to MADD or someting else
Please no.. They are almost as bad as Paris herself... Try to make it so your illegal from drinking a single beer with dinner.. Asshats they are.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:25 PM   #117
Pokiou
Regular User

Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:47 PM   #118
coloradosilver
Regular User

You know, for the last 3 weeks I have not clicked on or viewed this thread just beacuse I don't see anything about this girl thats actually worth discussing. When I saw that the thread was going strong here 3 weeks later I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about. Turns out that I was right from the start.

I feel dumber for having visited this thread.
coloradosilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:38 AM   #119
philip
Regular User

Paris Free, day two: "thank God I'm free" Spent the night at her parents house, got hair extensions via mobile hair and makeup van that came to the estate, had Taco Bell delivered to press and police out side the estate. Neighbors upset about all the traffic. Tonight Larry King's show.

WWE wrestler Benoit kills himself and family. Steroids found at his beautiful estate home. Current fake death of WWE owner now seems in bad taste even for professional wrestling.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:02 PM   #120
philip
Regular User

Paris Free, day two and one half: US magizine's new issue will have a headline "100% Paris Free". There will be apparently no Paris articles photos or stories.

Those of you who hate Paris, should buy theUS issue, so you can read about Linsay Lohan still in rehab. Or that Rosie O'donnels child was just playing dress up camando as most little girls do.