Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 08-27-2004, 06:18 PM   #1
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

Default Pics of the basque country rallying championship 2004

Hi....as once i said already.....i just finished collecting the pics of the basque rallying championship 2004, (a regional rallying event)...i decided to put them in the following website:
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/controlPanel.fcgi

In order to not to create any mess i decided to divide the pictures according according some secquence.....for instance firstly i decided to classify the cars into two cathegories, the cars that usually take part in the rallyes of the basque country, and the cars that dont take part usually here, and then i classified each car according to its class(by the way i decided to call main class by myself for cars that have got more than 200bhp(a very respectable number of horsepower) into such as GrA(Groupe A), grN....kit car......where max GrA means that the car is tunned to its maximum possible

In addition....once the average of the cars that take part per race is at least 55 i decided to put the pics of the most relevant cars that compete here(such as the 4x4 turbo grA cars, the kit cars.......) and then i decided to leave a pic of each hot hatch that take part here(for instance there must be at least 15 equals citroen saxos compiting here,and i decided to leave only a pic of them, its a similar case about the fiat puntos, the citroen AX, the pug 205......

Finally....I hope that you enjoy the pics, although the level of pics shown here on average is very high, and the cars class also....

Being open to any suggestion, any querie of the photo..or any other thing.......ill say good bye
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 06:20 PM   #2
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

Sorry....the words above the pics of the cars are the surnames or nicks of the drivers, although ive left one or two of them
Old 08-27-2004, 06:32 PM   #3
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

Thanks dani...if it wasnt the most proper section to state, i fell sorry.......ill regret if necessary
Old 08-27-2004, 06:55 PM   #4
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

I think that i found out the trick to the website...going to the main page...and then writing yorius5963 in the members searching column, it should go well
one my nickname for this website is yorius5963