Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 08-24-2004, 08:09 PM   #16
bmagni
Regular User

yeah we got a momentum here too, suposedly the biggest bmw dealer in america or latin america i think its bigger than the houston.... but the thing is that the badge they put is a sticker not the normal one... i dont like em... u just have to ask them to remove or not to put em
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 08:15 PM   #17
gottacatchup
Regular User

Originally Posted by sameerrao
Are you sure it is not a dealer badge. Here in Houston a dealer - Momentum BMW -puts its on M badge every car. Drove me nuts for a while till I figured it out...

So either its a dealer badge or a pretender who is dyslexic
Haha we got my BMW at momentum, but we took off the //M. I didn't realise they were so widespread considering the family that owns them goes to my school... Wow i'm rich white kid in private school.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:47 PM   #18
DeMoN
Regular User

hahah you must have been so upset so see such a mounstrosity as to post it here. If I had fast internet connection in my country I surely would have started like 4 theads at least. Those poeple there are worse than risers.
Old 08-25-2004, 07:23 AM   #19
capore
Regular User

I have read that last week it was seen in the north of Spain a very special BMW 325i E36. It had in its rear "BMW V6"
capore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 09:21 PM   #20
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeMoN
hahah you must have been so upset so see such a mounstrosity as to post it here. If I had fast internet connection in my country I surely would have started like 4 theads at least. Those poeple there are worse than risers.
haha, yeah, we call em "nacos" which is like red neck... in the begining it frutrated me, but now ive learned to live with it... i also know this new rich guy (son of a politician) who has a z4, so i saw him one day in it and i asked which engine does it have and he told me it had the 3.0 as soon as i turn my head i see the side 2.5i badge, its just too funny to see this people pretend to know bout cars now that they have money... mexican culture is very funny in that way...
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote