Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 09-10-2007, 05:40 AM   #1
Skaala
Regular User

Default miss teen south carolina fights back......sort of

she reads some random facts from a book....:roll: :roll:

http://www.people.com/people/quiz/0,,20053640,00.html

really? are you kidding me? haha,

7/7 for me

the lights are still on, but nobodys home, and I don't think anything she does can fix that insane rambeling she gave during the contest
Old 09-10-2007, 07:39 AM   #2
acmarttin
Regular User

She makes me want to develop a murdering women fetish.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:44 AM   #3
blinkmeat
Regular User

Well that was clearly setup to make you feel like an idiot ... just like her. :roll:

I loved how she holds the Atlas up, and then says "Atlas" under her breath ... What can you say but wow. Your 15 minutes are up baby - The free lunch is thataway :arrow:
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:46 AM   #4
saadie
Regular User

shes fucking dumb .. but
shes cute lol ..
Old 09-10-2007, 09:56 AM   #5
cooperluke
Regular User

Very cute...

cooperluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:35 AM   #6
Mattk
Regular User

"marking it the largest archiplegic country on earth"??? Damn, she can't even read.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:29 AM   #7
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

What do you guys expect? It's a beauty pagaent.

And it's not like all of you would turn down a chance to hit it if the law allowed it
Old 09-10-2007, 11:55 AM   #8
philip
Regular User

If she plays her cards right she may end up rich, as long as she can continue to make fun of her self and doesnt mind looking as dumb as dirt.

Jessica Simpson and Britney are already too old, the public is demanding someone new.

She could be it.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:16 PM   #9
Zot09
Regular User

She was also on the MTV VMA's last night.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:24 PM   #10
coloradosilver
Regular User

Originally Posted by philip
If she plays her cards right she may end up rich, as long as she can continue to make fun of her self and doesnt mind looking as dumb as dirt.

Jessica Simpson and Britney are already too old, the public is demanding someone new.

She could be it.
I can't stand that being ignorant and flat out stupid can be a profession. It should be illegal to earn money from being mentally deficient.

This girl (along with many others in the public eye) don't have the brains to be sewing soccer balls in pakistan with the 12 year olds. Nevermind actually being a contributing member of society.

Its really a slap in the face to those of us that have had to work our asses off in school and work to earn what we have.

I know it's the sad truth that this is just how it is, but it still pisses me off.

Maybe we could round all these girls up and keep them somewhere and use them for mating purposes or something.

But they definitely shouldn't be glamorized.
coloradosilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 03:11 PM   #11
r2r
Regular User

Originally Posted by coloradosilver

She could be it.
I can't stand that being ignorant and flat out stupid can be a profession. It should be illegal to earn money from being mentally deficient.

This girl (along with many others in the public eye) don't have the brains to be sewing soccer balls in pakistan with the 12 year olds. Nevermind actually being a contributing member of society.

Its really a slap in the face to those of us that have had to work our asses off in school and work to earn what we have.

I know it's the sad truth that this is just how it is, but it still pisses me off.

Maybe we could round all these girls up and keep them somewhere and use them for mating purposes or something.

Does this mean that the majority of our society are just as dumb, to drive the popularity of somebody as stupid as she is? I hope not!
r2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:12 PM   #12
gigdy
Regular User

Originally Posted by Mattk
"marking it the largest archiplegic country on earth"??? Damn, she can't even read.
that was great.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:53 PM   #13
coloradosilver
Regular User

Originally Posted by r2r
Originally Posted by coloradosilver

She could be it.

Does this mean that the majority of our society are just as dumb, to drive the popularity of somebody as stupid as she is? I hope not!
Just the Folks that work at and watch E! TV. here in the US. All this station does is bring the Paparazzi from the magazines onto our tv sets. If you ever have a desire to know what Paris Hilton was wearing today or which of these other stupid, spoiled, pampered, ignorant whores did today just flip on this station and you'll know right away. :roll:
coloradosilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:08 PM   #14
Mattk
Regular User

I totally agree with you, coloradosilver. Success should come with hard work, not being good-looking and trademarking dumb phrases, like "that's hot". Paris Hilton is actually suing Hallmark for making a card of Paris Hilton as a waitress saying "Don't touch that, it's hot. What's hot? That's hot!".
Old 09-14-2007, 02:18 PM   #15
79TA
Regular User

wow . . . sad. The "personality" part of those pagents are more like a who can be the most politically correct contests . . . so we can build a better future . . . for our children . . . and the Iraq.
79TA is offline   Reply With Quote