Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 08-26-2008, 09:10 AM   #1
Spuzzard
Regular User

Question C.O.R.R. anyone?

Please help!

I am not having any luck in the torrent world trying to track down any coverage of Championship Off Road Racing also known as C.O.R.R. would anyone have any leads?

Thanks for any help!

Spuzzard

ps If you enjoy off-road racing I highly recommend a film by the name of Dust to Glory, a stunning bit of film. It's North America's mini Dakar!

the following is from IMDB:
An action-adventure documentary chronicling the most notorious and dangerous race in the world--the Tecate SCORE Baja 1000. Rivaling the Indy 500 and 25 Hours of Daytona, the race across Baja's peninsula is unpredictable, grueling and raw--just like the uncharted American West of yesteryear. To capture the vast desert panoramas and intense action of the race, the film team utilized, fifty-five cameras, four helicopters, a four-passenger buggy camera car and a crew of over eighty people. Thousands of participants, generations of families and racing icons such as Robby Gordon, Mario Andretti, Jimmy Vasser and Motorcycle Supercross legend Mike Mouse McCoy joined together to experience the thrill and glory of the infamous race--an event of sheer human determination. Written by Sujit R. Varma
Spuzzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:19 AM   #2
nthfinity
Regular User

Dust to Glory is amazing!

Unfortuntately, I'm not sure where to pick up Baja endurance racing.

That said... if you like it, Ford are making a street legal, ready to race truck... check out www.raptoroffroad.com for some info there
Old 08-27-2008, 12:33 AM   #3
Spuzzard
Regular User

Hey thanks for the link!
Spuzzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:13 AM   #4
79TA
Regular User

I need to make it to a CORR race some day. That or some SCORE event. Off-road racing . . . mmmmm
79TA is offline   Reply With Quote