Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Porsche

Porsche Porsche - the finest German Cars

Old 10-03-2004, 01:37 PM   #1
st-anger
Regular User

Default st-anger not to come back till summer 05…

…ok ok, some already know, tomorrow it´ll be official – so starting on monday 4th oct. i´ll be working abroad for the Porsches PEG and PES subsidiaries on a very new project and although i´m definitely looking forward to this upcomming interesting challenge there´re also some downsides including JW time - meaning that I won´t have (any) time for JW for more or less 8 to 10 months…!!! Yes, MONTHS…

I don´t know yet, but I think there´s a chance that I can fly home at weekends but I have to check that first and when at home I think everybody understands that my wife, family and friends´ll come before JW…

that said it´s obvious that Porsche Central won´t be running as u guys are used to it – I think I won´t have the time for posting, answering, etc at all… BUT, i´m dead sure that my good friends out there in JW land, and especially lakatu and matteo, will do their very best to keep things together in here, lakatu as a very decent and knowledgeable Porsche nut who´s never tired to encourage others to contribute as well as giving very well pointed answers to any Porsche related question from other members - and of course TT who´s sharing the moderator “work” with me in here – I hope you´ll find some time every now and then to clean up PC a bit – I think u know it, moving posts into “Multi” and stuff like that

… to cut a long story short, i hope u guys had a good time with good old st-anger so far, enjoyed some stuff i posted - and i think it´ll pay off to stay with PC till i´ll come back at full boost in spring/summer ´05 with some nice surprises in my luggage…

here´s a little preview of what´s to come in 2005…

:arrow: st-anger Nordschleife topic with intro lap(s), vids, pics, reports and LOADS of other stuff

and definitely a highlight…

:arrow: this is the “reason” for…

…THIS
^ (4.5MB zip file)

and many many other Porsche related stuff

…besides, spring is always a good time to buy a new car…

so again, all of u keep up the good work here on JW, maybe think of posting inside PC too 8) , but definitely all the best and good health for u all, i´m off in some hours time…and already looking forward to come back to u guys soon...

best regards and take care,

your Porsche freak st-anger

Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 01:40 PM   #2
gigdy
Regular User

you will be missed, Thank you and good luck.
Old 10-03-2004, 01:41 PM   #3
sentra_dude

Wow, 8 months!

Well, good luck with your project! 8)

------------
1992 Toyota Celica GT 5spd, intake.
sentra_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 01:45 PM   #4
ZfrkS62
Regular User

::shudders from sound clip:: that just gave me goosebumps....that has got to be the best sounding Porsche i have EVER heard

i don't think we have to tell you to have fun ince i think those pics and sound byte pretty much do it for us but enjoy your trip!!

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 01:51 PM   #5
mindgam3
Regular User

good luck with ur new reassignment, you will be missed at JW for sure

Keep in touch if you can, i look forward to hearing more about this project
mindgam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 01:55 PM   #6
sameerrao
Regular User

Best of luck in your new initiative Frank ....

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 02:04 PM   #7
frodefe
Regular User

all the best!
-and until next time; take care
Old 10-03-2004, 02:16 PM   #8
yg60m
Regular User

I will miss you st-anger
It's sad !! I hope everything will be fine for you and i wish you all the best too
Old 10-03-2004, 02:33 PM   #9
AlienDB7
Regular User

Good luck on your new project. We'll really miss you! :cry:
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 02:34 PM   #10
TT
Regular User

Sad to see you go mate, but we understand very well! PC will run smooth, don't worry, with lakatu's help we will keep it nice and clean! Just your knowledge will be missing, but afterall a couple of months.. UGH, 8 to 10 isn't really a couple but well... is not that long anyway! We will all be here waiting for you next Summer! In the meantime, work hard but don't overdo! We will miss you my friend!
Old 10-03-2004, 02:47 PM   #11
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

Good luck with your new project, and workplace......although, to be honest, i didnt have very much chance to visit the porsche section (but reading one text of you was more than enough to know about your knowledges and contribution in this website) since im not very veteran in this website (although im getting more and more veteran....lol), and i didnt have enough time to visit the porsche section due to my other preferences such as the car chat, motorsport news, formula 1 news (my preference for the sport cars is higher than the cars or supercars themselves)...anyway....as i commenced with the text good luck with your new project, and you are welcome to this forum anytime(although im not the most proper person to say that since im not one of the veterans in JW)...and people will be looking forward to your news
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 02:47 PM   #12
marktak
Regular User

Best of luck man, will miss your great posts!!

Car and Superyachtlover!!!
marktak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 03:08 PM   #13
topgeartom
Regular User

sad to see you go mate. I hope what you are going to do provides many hours of fun and interest for you. Best of luck, and just think how nice it will be to come back to JW at the end and see what has changed!
Old 10-03-2004, 04:06 PM   #14
Anonymous

Good Luck with your new job mate, I'm sure this place will be kept together well in your abscence but you will be missed
Old 10-03-2004, 04:32 PM   #15
coombsie66
Regular User

Best of luck with your new 'project' and i hope you enjoy it!! You shall be missed, but i know PC will bounce back better than ever!!
Oh, and just to fill yah in St-anger, me mate who was racing the tech 9 porsche 996 gt3-rs cup car in the british gt cup took it to a win in the final round today to clinch the constructors championship and get runners up in the drivers championship. Seeing the car so close up this year i have realsied the levels of excellence that porchse achieve and i am truely impressed!
All the best.

Adam