Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini

Lamborghini Everything Lamborghini

Old 08-18-2004, 12:36 PM   #1
kldconcept
Regular User

Default proto Lamborghini

proto LMx

proto Espada

Sant'Agata liegt auf halbem Weg zwischen Bologna und Modena – in der geographischen Mitte zwischen Ferrari und Maserati. Die alte Lamborghini-Zentrale, ein schmuckloser Plattenbau, hat sich unter der Regie von Audi in eine moderne Hightech-Schmiede verwandelt. Die Deutschen brachten die Fertigung auf Vordermann. Außerdem installierten sie ein Museum und ein Designstudio.

Lange Jahre war Lamborghini der Underdog der italienischen PS-Aristokratie – notorisch knapp bei Kasse, von oben dominiert durch Ferrari, von unten bedrängt durch Newcomer wie Pagani und Edonis. Doch seit Werner Mischke an der Via Modena regiert, drängt die Marke mit dem Kampfstier zurück in die erste Liga. Der Mann hat ehrgeizige Pläne: mehr Varianten, mehr Leistung, mehr Motorsport. Und topsecret – drei komplett neue Modelle: • einen absolut kompromisslosen Murciélago-Nachfolger nach Art des legendären Miura SV Jota • ein 2+2-sitziges Frontmotor-Coupé im Stil des Espada • einen vom LM002 inspirierten bulligen Leichtbau-Crossover.

Mit dem Geländewagen kehrt Lamborghini zurück in ein Segment, das – Ausnahme Porsche – von keinem Sportwagenhersteller bedient wird. Der LM00X ist, so pfeifen es die Spatzen in Sant'Agata vom Dach, viel radikaler und konsequenter als der stärkste Cayenne.

Thks JJ
kldconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 12:59 PM   #2
rob_e1
Regular User

4x4 - please no...!

Proto espada looks neat though..
rob_e1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 01:05 PM   #3
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

...now if only I could read that :roll: ...please post the translation...

the pics are of course photoshop...I'm almost sure the suv is an x3....and the espada is a 350z...which actually looks very nice....

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 01:08 PM   #4
Ian_yamaue
Regular User

LMx looks cool, very Lambo, but the Espada is tooooo spookie, a lot thanks to the pic's perspective I think(hope).
Old 08-18-2004, 01:36 PM   #5
DeMoN
Regular User

proto looks good from headlights back. All front is exacly the same as gallardo, they should do something new for it. Wish I saw some pics of the back side of it. Where as for the 4x4, I didnt want to comment because I dont want that to be true =(
Old 08-18-2004, 01:37 PM   #6
Fleischmann
Regular User

I've said it before, I'll say it agian....bad idea wid the SUV. I know it's only a PS, but every know and then we here rumours about the italians planning to build this kind of automobile. But bringing back the Espada would be cool
Old 08-18-2004, 03:52 PM   #7
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Bringing back LM004 would be cool, but not that 4x4

Proto espada looks neat though..
That photo looks like Hyundai Coupe + Gay yardo
Old 08-18-2004, 03:54 PM   #8
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

That photo looks like Hyundai Coupe + Gay yardo
it's a 350Z...check out the roofline and the rear...

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 05:38 PM   #9
bmagni
Regular User

i dont like em, the suv has a lotus 340r front. and the espada is a 350z...

ohhhhh and i dont speak german
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 07:27 PM   #10
PATo355
Regular User

Yes yes yes , they look superb , please give us those lambo !

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 07:37 PM   #11
SilviaEvo
Regular User

ugly cars
Old 08-18-2004, 11:00 PM   #12
gottacatchup
Regular User

translation from dictionary.com:

Sant'Agata is on half way between Bologna and Modena - in the geographical center between Ferrari and Maserati. The old Lamborghini center, a plain disk's building, transformed under the direction of AUDI into a modern Hightech hightech-Schmiede. The Germans brought the manufacturing on preceding endorser. In addition they would install a museum and a Designstudio. Long years was Lamborghini of the Underdog of the Italian HP aristocracy - notoriously scarcely with cash, from above dominated by Ferrari, from down presses by Newcomer such as Pagani and Edonis. But since Werner Mischke at the via Modena governs, the mark with the kampfstier pushes back into the first league. The man has ambitious plans: more variants, more achievement, more engine haven. And topsecret - three completely new models: • • a 2+2-sitziges Frontmotor Coupé in the style of the Espada • one of the LM002 bulligen lightweight construction Crossover inspired an absolutely compromiseless Murciélago successor according to kind of the legendary Miura sports association Jota. With the jeep Lamborghini turns back into a segment, which - exception Porsche - is served by no sportscar manufacturer. The LM00X is, then the Spatzen in Sant'Agata of the roof, many more radically and more consistent than the strongest Cayenne whistles it.

Someone slap lamborgini before they lower themselves to the level of making a SUV.
Old 08-18-2004, 11:53 PM   #13
vexor
Regular User

The LMx reminds me of the Cayenne from the back and especially from the side, but I don't think that Lamborghini should build SUVs. As for the Espada IMO I would like it but it reminds me too much of the 350Z and I don't like that car.

vexor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 03:22 AM   #14
cho_888
Regular User

ahh what a 4x4 that is disgusting! the other thing looks ok. but hell they are turning into porsche soon every second john smith will have oen
Old 08-19-2004, 09:42 AM   #15
a007apl
Regular User

a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote