Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini

Lamborghini Everything Lamborghini

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 10:41 AM   #76
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by Clax
The other way around? Ha ha.

As far as the truth coming out, look at it from this persepective. You meet someone new for the first time. You have a conversation. You exchange some information. He/she tells you some things about themselves. Do you jump out of your chair and demand them to prove it? No. That's completely classless. But guess what? Spend a little more time with them, and you'll soon enough know if they are legit or a BS'er. I've seen liars on our Ferrari & Lambo boards. Believe me, it doesn't take long to find out the truth. Most of the time, it's within 1-2 days.

But, guess what happens if you do decide jump out of your chair and demand them to prove something they just told you. They will raise one eyebrow, turn around, and walk away. Just like 6.0se did.

Tell you what, I have an idea. Why don't we make a bet. I'll contact an escrow company, draw up a contract with our info, set up an account, and we each put $1,000 on the line. Hell, I'll go to $10,000 if you like, but I seriously doubt you would pony that number up. Then I prove that I own my car (Murcielago), and that 6.0se owns the car in the photo. Sound good? I like those rules better than your rules.
$10,000 is only like £5,300 here and thats not really a great deal of money I am afraid. Anyway this is starting to make all Lamborghini owners look like big headed pompous clowns with an extremely shitty attitude. I think it would be best if you keep your attitude and remain wherever it is that you came from. I am sure three allanlambo's all get along great together there.
Closed Thread