Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 11-20-2006, 01:17 PM   #1
TopGearNL
Regular User

Default Project Raven and Project Wildcat

Im confused, are these cars to be made or for in games?

http://www.i2bconcept.com/
Old 11-20-2006, 01:57 PM   #2
kach22i
Regular User

Click on "Project Profile" to see what they say. They just look like concepts on computer to me, looks like the two Ivan's (Russian) have some design talent and no funding.

I've clicked around in their forum, it confirms my theory on their status. At least I think so.

There are some phone numbers listed, don't know if they also speak Engish, I would think so.

Forum:
http://www.aquariasq.com/forum/
Architect and Business Owner
kach22i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:09 PM   #3
EvolutioniuM
Regular User

Very Interesting designs, with noticeable adopted cues and lines from already existing supercars, I particularly loved the Roven which looks like it took its inspiration from a lemans group c racer (R8C?), koenigsegg, and propbably a jet fighter, pretty impressive work for a small designing group with no support. however, The " Wildcat" was featured in TopGear.com few days ago:

Originally Posted by TopGear.com
Eastern promise

Bulgaria is set to join the EU at the start of next year. That's the country, by the way, not the Womble.

And if the Bulgarians bring this little beauty with them, Top Gear will welcome them with open arms.

This is the Wildcat, the new concept from Bulgarian-based design team I2B.

It's a mid-engined, four-wheel-drive sports car fitted with a V8 turbo engine developing 460bhp.

The Wildcat has been designed as a road-legal track day racer, and I2B says it could be a match for the Lamborghini Gallardo.

And, at least in terms of looks, they're not wrong. With definite Zonda and Lambo styling cues, it looks like the sort of car you dreamed up as a kid.

The Wildcat's carbon-fibre semi-monocoque shell means that it weighs in at less than 1,200 kilos. I2B reckons this will allow it to hit 60mph in under five seconds.

All of which sounds very, very good. The only drawback is that, well, it doesn't really exist. Well, not a full-sized one anyhow.

The Wildcat is still in the modelling stage, but I2B says that with enough funding, it could be producing cars - albeit on a small scale - within the next couple of years.

Sounds like a worthy cause to us.
EvolutioniuM is offline   Reply With Quote