Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2004, 01:06 PM   #11
SFDMALEX
Regular User

I dont know if any american cars can compete with Scoobies and EVO's in that class or shall I say price range. I dont think many European cars can compete with EVO's and Scoobies prices and have equal performance either.

When price is an issue very few can beat Japan or Asia in general. Workforce in Asian countries is very cheap compared to others and this equals in quality build and cheap prices.

For one I'm not a lover of the so called "Pacific Muscle" or what ever its called today, but the fact is that build quality and reliability of those cars can not be beaten.

For America to builld cars of that quality they need to start paying twice as much, and invest twice as much in their engineering and assambly departaments.

American Muscle is dying... in the price range it can not match the quality of Japanies cars, and with all the rice shit becoming so popular with Fast and Furios and all that hollywood piss, the new generation(dont count me in) likes the 4bangers from Japan. So there are few muscle car inthusiasts left, and there isnt any new ones coming in....
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote