Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 12-23-2006, 01:00 PM   #91
mit5005
Regular User

Yesterday I was finally able to find a nice salesman who let me drive an 06 E90 330i. And it was also nice to check out the 5 m6's they had there while he got the key :shock:

Let me tell you, I loved that thing. Driving it felt so nice with its really responsive and tight steering and sporty/luxury feel. It also feels more torquey then the IS.

And for some more good news, my dad actually decided to buy my car from me, so when the new year starts, its time to buy! I'll definitely keep you all updated on my shopping.
mit5005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 01:42 AM   #92
Zot09
Regular User

Originally Posted by mit5005
Yesterday I was finally able to find a nice salesman who let me drive an 06 E90 330i. And it was also nice to check out the 5 m6's they had there while he got the key :shock:

Let me tell you, I loved that thing. Driving it felt so nice with its really responsive and tight steering and sporty/luxury feel. It also feels more torquey then the IS.

And for some more good news, my dad actually decided to buy my car from me, so when the new year starts, its time to buy! I'll definitely keep you all updated on my shopping.
I'm pretty sure that the whole insurance/financing stuff is complete b/s.

As for the E90, it is one freaking awesome car isn't it? Hopefully your dad will buy that for you man. Best of luck, keep us updated.
Old 01-02-2007, 06:21 PM   #93
mit5005
Regular User

Ok its pretty much time to choose. I still love the IS350 cause its quick, has a lot of features, comfortable, and probably a few g's cheaper than an e90 330i.

But I also love the 330i cause its just an amazing car to drive and also has comfort and some features.

But now I am also thinking about these http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...00&cardist=167

Only drawback about the m3 is it has no warranty and might be more on insurance, which I still have to check. But then again the money I save on the m3 I could put towards an extended warranty from the Auto club or some other company. This is too hard

Edit: my friend was just showing me some c32 amg's, with low miles and within my range, any thoughts on this car? I have never drive one but they have nice hp numbers and its luxurious and all.
mit5005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:24 AM   #94
inso
Regular User

i would go for the bmw, c32 are cheap for a reason, they are far from drivers cars, too much nannying.

E46 m3 with good spec, just be sure all the maintenance has been done, since there has been some engine problems, friend of mine had 2transplants.

It is like eating the cake and having it. Since it is fine/comfortable cruiser for 4 and still a good sports car for the B route.

http://motors.listings.ebay.com/_W0Q...e=search&fgtp=
M3s that are at ebay at the moment, if you hadnīt checked em out.
inso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:28 PM   #95
TopGearNL
Regular User

I think the BMW is also the better choice, part because of the better resale value I guess.