Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 02:59 PM   #91
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TeflonTron
Originally Posted by gucom
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Originally Posted by dingo
LMAO.....I have spent the last 20mins or so reading this topic as I have ignored it up unitl now
Its a shame that allanlambo is such a money-obsessed person - exactly the type of car owners we hate! We have a couple of Ferrari/Lambo owners at JW and they are all humble people who are here to share their passion and not brag about how much money they have and big their penis is - you should take note and maybe you won't be such a hated person.
I would much rather drive a Thunderbird or any other normal car and have real friends instead of an SV and have everyone hate me for being such a dick.
I think either this guy should be banned or just not be mentioned anymore - whatever it takes for him not to spend time at this site
Dingo, you would obviously rather spend your time with a 36 year old male who has over 7,000 posts on a forum full of teenagers(no direspect to teenagers). But is there any Michael Jackson stuff going on between the 2 of you?
and that thing between u and teflontron is exactly what?? in what other way is he inflating (blowing) u/ur ego??
Fuck off, Dutchy. You got something to insult me about then level it at me directly. The fact is that the people in this thread dislike Allan because he has a huge ego, yet I like him in spite of it. Don't try and make things out to be anything more than that.
Oooh - now look who is throwing insults..

We (I at least) don't dislike him because of "his large ego" - I don't even know him, except by his being reputation of being a prick.

Perhaps it is time for some self analysis there old chap - why would you identify most closely with this clown?

Unless you are extremely wealthy in your own right - he also hates/dispises your poor arse.
Old 05-16-2005, 03:07 PM   #92
TT
Regular User

Perhaps the original topic is lost after so many pages of flames and insults. And since it would go on forever, sorry everybody but