Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Old 05-23-2006, 08:57 AM   #1
nthfinity
Regular User

Default the official "I'm pissed with Tiff" thread

some of you might be thinking "how could Tiff betray me like that" or Tiff is a shitty driver, who cares what he thinks" "how could he possibly think an American car is good!" or whatever

anyway, here is Your topic to vent
Old 05-23-2006, 09:06 AM   #2
Daggernite
Regular User

I loved Tiff... He was a good driver.. and I enjoyed his once truthful reviews at one time. Now its obvious hes got too old and does'nt know what hes talking about, and hes obviously gone crazy saying what he said on monday. Now he only seems to like slow cars that cant take corners, HELLO drifting is not fast!!! WHY TIFF WHY!!! YOUR A TRAITOR TO YOUR COUNTRY!!

Thanks Nth much better
Daggernite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 09:11 AM   #3
dingo
Regular User

I agree with everything he said actually, the interior is sh!tty and not comparable to the Euro cars but other than that it beats alot of them....I don't really like the looks personally but thats up to the individual.

I'd still take a Ferrari/Lambo over the Z06 though if I had the money.

Tiff Sucks!
Old 05-23-2006, 09:16 AM   #4
Daggernite
Regular User

Originally Posted by Daggernite
I loved Tiff... He was a good driver.. and I enjoyed his once truthful reviews at one time. Now its obvious hes got too old and does'nt know what hes talking about, and hes obviously gone crazy saying what he said on monday. Now he only seems to like slow cars that cant take corners, HELLO drifting is not fast!!! WHY TIFF WHY!!! YOUR A TRAITOR TO YOUR COUNTRY!!

Thanks Nth much better
Actually can I just say im joking, if people dont find it obvious. I love the Z06..and Tiff. Although im not going to make a big deal if anybody else does'nt like them

I dont like Him either!
Daggernite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 09:20 AM   #5
yg60m
Regular User

Sorry, nothing to say about Tiff's opinion (free post) I love the Z06

Tiff drives like my mom, and that isn't a good thing!
Old 05-23-2006, 09:24 AM   #6
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by Daggernite

Thanks Nth much better

it is a joke topic... but i know of at least one person who isn't a Tiff fan in real life
Old 05-23-2006, 09:24 AM   #7
dingo
Regular User

"Eat your heart out Aston Martin and Jaguar; The Americans are showing us how to do it !"

He didn't mention anything about the Z06 showing the Italians how to do it......

Tiff is a Doppleganger!
Old 05-23-2006, 09:25 AM   #8
cooperluke
Regular User

The value for money is excelent. But... given the choice without looking to the price, I would choose a 911 GT3 or a Gallardo. 8)

Tiff has lost his mind!

cooperluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 09:27 AM   #9
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by cooperluke
The value for money is excelent. But... given the choice without looking to the price, I would choose a 911 GT3 or a Gallardo. 8)
this is a topic about hating on Tiff, not praising, or loathing a car... let alone an american car
Old 05-23-2006, 09:36 AM   #10
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
this is a topic about hating on Tiff, not praising, or loathing a car... let alone an american car
Not to mention that everyone who says "if I had the money I would rather buy 6 Carrera GT's" - never has the money to buy even one plastic push rod car

Tiff.... Why Tiff why? :roll:
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 09:43 AM   #11
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by nthfinity
Not to mention that everyone who says "if I had the money I would rather buy 6 Carrera GT's" - never has the money to buy even one plastic push rod car
you mean me?

I'll get back to you in 5-10yrs when I do own a Porsche (maybe not a Carrera GT though).

Not sure what those plastic cars cost here but I think I'll be able to afford it at some stage in my life, they're not THAT expensive....and I'm only 24.

Another reason to stop driving, and its all Tiff's fault!
Old 05-23-2006, 09:56 AM   #12
RC45
Regular User

^^ If the cap fits - sure, but I was rather meaning the "whole gaggle"If I had the money I wouldn't" crew.

That is the entire point though - instead of having to wait 10 years for a mediocre performer, you have the option of having some proper high speed high jinks and fun a little sooner.

Think about it - the very reason I never spent my $40 odd thousand of a mediocre performing used Porsche when I had the chance was so that I too could have the same shit eating grin Tiff showed all y'all for a lot less money.

Again, that is the point - for myself, I woold not be satisfied with a a Boxster or a C2 or other entry level Porsche - they are far too slow and not able to stomp your gut and give you an instance ear-to-era smile without having to be pushed to 11/10's. The slower the car, the harder you have to push it to extract the excitment, which all in all means you either end up always driving far harder and faster than is healthy - or you get bored with it in a day

So - to each their own. I like my fun in 100 cubic feet servings of acrid tyre smoke

Figures, I'm in the same boat... but Tiff has also caused me to lose my hair!
Old 05-23-2006, 09:59 AM   #13
dingo
Regular User

shit, when did you turn 60? :shock:

It seems like only last week you were in your 30's....

It seems Tiff causes premature aging...
Old 05-23-2006, 10:02 AM   #14
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by insane
Yet another Z06 vs. everything thread. I know it wasn't intended as one, but that's what it's turning out to be.
Nah - this is just healthy debate

Everybody use me as an example of what happens when you watch, and believe what Tiff Needel says... It's going to be a long road to recovery
Old 05-23-2006, 03:30 PM   #15
vexor
Regular User

His review of the Z06 wasn't even a proper review. All he did was drive is at the speed limit on the backroads and then drift like those ricers in the Fast and Furious series. He just probabl got carried away with all the drifting, I mean it's not like an f430 can't drift like that or even a normal M3.

vexor is offline   Reply With Quote