Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 12:46 PM   #16
LotusGT1
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Although I don't share the reasons of RC's leaving - it's really sad to see another core member go, after Dan and AL. As some of you have said... the first impression you get from RC is not good at all - but after spending more than two years here... well - someone realizes he's not as you thought at first - I even laugh with his ironic responses! But well - I guess it's tiring to be devil's advocate day after day... personally I would have ignored many of the discussions RC was involved - oh wait... I actually did. Anyway... I don't think JW is changing or falling apart - it's just an evolution, life goes on - and that means changes. For sure I'd like to have Dan, AL and RC hanging around - but if it's their decision to leave... let them go.
Agreed on every word.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:16 PM   #17
ARMAN
Regular User

If i can suggest just get on msn or icq or anything else and just talk it out with eachother, ofcourse if theres a will to do it. Everything can be solved.
In Russia what we did - if we "had enough" of eachother we just went outside and fight, after that shaked hands and friends again hence fighting is just a lower level of communication

I was thinking of "ah fuckit" once too a while ago but then realised it have nothing to do with JW but with few members that say crap and dont realise that at all or they just didnt want to understand your point of view "just because". Ignoring them worked fine to me 8)

If you chose to leave we cannot do anything with it, can we? Be I and most of us I suppose would love you to stay.

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
Old 05-05-2006, 02:32 PM   #18
AlienDB7
Regular User

RC, hope this is only a temporary decision on your side. Looking forward and awaiting for your return!
Old 05-05-2006, 02:57 PM   #19
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by ARMAN
I was thinking of "ah fuckit" once too a while ago but then realised it have nothing to do with JW but with few members that say crap and dont realise that at all or they just didnt want to understand your point of view "just because". Ignoring them worked fine to me 8).
I'm glad you stuck around after that tom-cruise stuff... at the same time; im sure a few members learned something about that stuff

I think its important to have disagreements here; but there is something of some respect that has been fading.... where before... even when arguments were heated; we step back, take a breath and remember that we also share a lot in common... hence being a member of JW.

there are recent instances were several established members have definately forgotten that comrodery; and actually loath each other. I've heard some strange stories back channel; with people I get along with; but don't share that mutual feeling with each other...

So what if you think things should be one way, and I think totally different... people long ago lost track of the "pollitical hats" idea, and it has spilled into the other avanues in the forum.... that and the other things i mentioned above.

I'm glad some people realize how important RC is to this community
Old 05-05-2006, 03:07 PM   #20
PATo355
Regular User

You should reconsider RC ... you cant do a big deal for DeMoN posting a video which is not a direct insult btw ... So there is no reason to feel offended ... If all the ppl that felt offended by you in the past years with even homophobic offenses , then maybe half of our members would have gone ... Take it easy ... is not something to cry about ...

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:49 PM   #21
5vz-fe
Regular User

Man, this sucks......I missed JW for 2 days and it come to this. Comeon RC, don't care about those ppl who don't respect a honest opinion. It maybe biased , but everyone is entitled to it, pls don't leave us on a term like this .
Old 05-05-2006, 08:31 PM   #22
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Well folks, outof respect for all y'all, escpecially Jabba -
Thanks for all your time and great posts that you made on JW. It has been a real honour to have you here and I am extremely sad to see you go (especially under these circumstances).

If you do get a chance to have a think about what we can do to try and keep JW on track then maybe you could shoot me a PM and we could get a new section started for you to look after, anything is better than losing you all together
Old 05-05-2006, 09:34 PM   #23
FoxFour
Regular User

I think what RC needs is a 'vacation'; per se'. Just stay away from the site for so many months and then decide if you want to come back. Take care, I will miss you being here.
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
Old 05-06-2006, 08:21 AM   #24
bmwmpower
Regular User

sad story, but its your choise RC, but its sad to lost american hard core car fanatic
Old 05-06-2006, 12:14 PM   #25
TNT
Regular User

best of luck man, keep the American love alive i hope you come back.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:06 PM   #26
bmwdakias
Regular User

I have truly enjoyed many posts made by RC, not only for their informative character but there was also an element of hilarious sarcasm that drew my attention. It is gone be a loss, hope it is not definite
Old 06-15-2006, 04:20 PM   #27
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

He's back already
Old 06-15-2006, 04:21 PM   #28
Daggernite
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmwdakias
I have truly enjoyed many posts made by RC, not only for their informative character but there was also an element of hilarious sarcasm that drew my attention. It is gone be a loss, hope it is not definite
Its ok fella, dont shed any tears, hes been back awhile now
Theres some fresh new sarcastic yet infomative posts by RC45 been made as we speak
Old 06-15-2006, 04:33 PM   #29
bmwdakias
Regular User

Thanks,you saved me from hours of sobbing
Old 06-15-2006, 04:53 PM   #30
nthfinity
Regular User

As RC is back, this topic will be locked.

but, keep in mind the lessons that may be in here
Closed Thread