Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 09:50 AM   #1
pagani
Regular User

Default My rant for today 17-05-2008

The world has become fucking boring why are their not many real people that push the lmits of what is possible wher are the real legends like conlin mcrea burt monro sir edmunt hillary (climb the mount everest)
Did the people of the past had more balls then the people now?
Example of what i mean.
Daring people
Here some people that are a example for the world
We are the daring people on this world?
All that we is now politics that work for the company's and the elite and they want to kill our freedom (war on terror global warming)
When wil live in freedom and do what i fucking want.
The world needs less goverment and less rules and more real freedom
I live in the netherlands their is way to much rules here.
Anyone agree whit me?

Last edited by pagani; 05-17-2008 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #2
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by pagani View Post
All that we is now politics that work for the company's and the elite and they want to kill our freedom (war on terror global warming)
I wiht you all the way except one - the war on terror is real, the west isnt trying to take your freedoms, the terrorists are

But bck to your original question?

Why?

Faux Civility is the root cause.. also known as Polictal Correctness.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #3
pagani
Regular User

Because also those fake bs wars are backed by a industry
The war on drugs is also fake
Those are wars on our civil rights
I don't expect you to agee whit me 100% but it think you agree whit me of the rough lines
Have we really lost or ways?

Last edited by pagani; 05-17-2008 at 12:51 PM.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:18 PM   #4
HeilSvenska
Regular User

^I don't know where you're going with this, but let's not get political here. The things you posted in the conspiracy sections are supposed to be conspiracies, not proven facts.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #5
pagani
Regular User

Originally Posted by HeilSvenska View Post
^I don't know where you're going with this, but let's not get political here. The things you posted in the conspiracy sections are supposed to be conspiracies, not proven facts.
This is just a litte rant on the world and it's current state
Old 05-17-2008, 02:28 PM   #6
RC45
Regular User

Because also those fake bs wars are backed by a industry
Unproven conspiracy.
The war on drugs is also fake
Uproven conspiracy.
Those are wars on our civil rights
Wars on your civil rights? And exactly what do you call the drug lords actions? (as an example)

Honest justified activites?

Again, unproven conspiracy that the "war on drugs is a cover to build industry and keep the common man down"

I don't expect you to agee whit me 100% but it think you agree whit me of the rough lines
Have we really lost or ways?
People are naturally evil, corruptable, dishonest and greedy. Thats the "way" we have lost - morality.

In order to help you stop believing all this conspiracy crap - why not go watch Charlie Wilson's War - then you can once and for all learn the real facts behind some historic events and once and for all get an idea that all the "ongoing conspiracy theories" are just that:

THEORIES... nothing more.

There is no master plan, there are no great architect plans being executed by controlling familes generation after generation... each generation is independant of thought and action and leaders and followers alike "just do shit". Do you honestly believe that hundrreds of thousands of unrelated people working for the various departments in various world governments are all in cohoots sharing a great secret plan to dominate the world ccording to a special script?

Seriously.

We all agreed to leave the PoliSci crap off the forums.. so lets do that.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:00 PM   #7
pagani
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
Unproven conspiracy.

Uproven conspiracy.

Wars on your civil rights? And exactly what do you call the drug lords actions? (as an example)

Honest justified activites?

Again, unproven conspiracy that the "war on drugs is a cover to build industry and keep the common man down"

People are naturally evil, corruptable, dishonest and greedy. Thats the "way" we have lost - morality.

In order to help you stop believing all this conspiracy crap - why not go watch Charlie Wilson's War - then you can once and for all learn the real facts behind some historic events and once and for all get an idea that all the "ongoing conspiracy theories" are just that:

THEORIES... nothing more.

There is no master plan, there are no great architect plans being executed by controlling familes generation after generation... each generation is independant of thought and action and leaders and followers alike "just do shit". Do you honestly believe that hundrreds of thousands of unrelated people working for the various departments in various world governments are all in cohoots sharing a great secret plan to dominate the world ccording to a special script?

Seriously.

We all agreed to leave the PoliSci crap off the forums.. so lets do that.
I don't believe everything i post
The usa is run by the big company's and the banks that is a fact
And the cia imports coke fact
The new world order is real fact
Here are 2 diffent complexes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militar...strial_complex
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison-industrial_complex
Most american's don't kown the real truth it bit them in the ass
But don't want to make this anti someone or anti country post
Btw rc45 what is your normal day job?

Last edited by pagani; 05-17-2008 at 03:06 PM.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:24 PM   #8
RC45
Regular User

I don't believe everything i post
The usa is run by the big company's and the banks that is a fact
Neither I nor any of my neighbours, associates, business partners or any one I have ever met is "run" by the banks or big companies.

And this is also true of everyone else. The real "FACT" is that Small to medium PRIVATELY owned businesses "run" the country.

The large conglomerates may get the press time, but the small to medium pricate company keeps the lights on, the people fed and the economy moving.

Thats the real facts.

And the cia imports coke fact
Sure they do, adn then sell it at local supermarkets.

Again, you believing everything you want to believe.

This is not a fact of any kind - BTW - Wikipedia is nto the most accurate source on the planet - it is the most corruptable source however

The new world order is real fact
Haha - nice try Its not that "new" - its just the same crap rearranged as it has een fo rthe last 800 years.

As pointed out by Chomsky - its no conspiracy, its the nature of an economic system to work this way.

For goodness sakes, there was "military-industrial-complex" in caveman days... at that time they just called it "eat or be eaten" - and everything they did was n part to gather/barter food for defenses.

Noam Chomsky has suggested that "military-industrial complex" is a misnomer because (as he considers it) the phenomenon in question "is not specifically military."[6]. He claims, "There is no military-industrial complex: it's just the industrial system operating under one or another pretext (defense was a pretext for a long time)."[7]

And with regard to this "Prison-Industrial Complex" - this quote form your precious Wiki sums it up:

These views are shared widely by critics of the carceral state, retributive justice, military-industrial complex, the War on Terrorism, the War on Drugs, militarism and Homeland Security.

If you folks never had George Bush to hate, and an Internet to carry your crap around, no-one would give a shit.

Most american's don't kown the real truth it bit them in the ass
But don't want to make this anti someone or anti country post
Btw rc45 what is your normal day job?
So - most americans dont know the real truth, yet some dutchie online does. Sure

My normal day job?

It depends who hires me - I am an "independant contractor" serving various sectors. I don't practice all of my skills these days though, as my services might not always be viewed as ethical, just or maybe even legal in some countries.

And this entire subject can only discussed in pure political terms.. on MW we don't do that - so please give it a rest man
Old 05-17-2008, 03:27 PM   #9
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Pagani. You've been on this forum from 2003. Then you must know why the political discussion forum no longer exists. What you're trying to say ceased to be just conspiracy mumbling and it's now a political rhetoric. I suggest you drop this.

And your claims. I'd like to argue them, but it's no doubt going to be political, so I'll leave it at that.

There is no place for politics here. Not now, maybe later. But doing something like this is going to make it harder for the political forum to return.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:58 PM   #10
pagani
Regular User

That is just rant nothing personal
Old 05-17-2008, 03:58 PM   #11
pagani
Regular User

It's not just bush it's the corrupt elements in your goverment
Old 05-17-2008, 04:21 PM   #12
RC45
Regular User

It's not just bush it's the corrupt elements in your goverment

See - thats a direct political discussion you are trying to start.

I will simply answer with a question:

What corrupt elements?

The government is made of hundereds of thousands of indivuals or varying ranks and power and importance, that are just workin a job to get paid to feed teir kids and the real reality that every 4 years there might be a shakeup that leaves them jobless -- so which of these people are corrupt? (You must realize a "governemnt" is made up of individual people).

But as pointed out before, give the PoliSci shit a rest.

You are better off finding videos of solid axle Mustangs lapping Pocono than trying to start PoliSci debates - unless the house management has approved them
Old 05-17-2008, 04:24 PM   #13
pagani
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
See - thats a direct political discussion you are trying to start.

I will simply answer with a question:

What corrupt elements?

The government is made of hundereds of thousands of indivuals or varying ranks and power and importance, that are just workin a job to get paid to feed teir kids and the real reality that every 4 years there might be a shakeup that leaves them jobless -- so which of these people are corrupt? (You must realize a "governemnt" is made up of individual people).

But as pointed out before, give the PloiSci shit a rest.
Hmmm
Let's see
Here are some of the corrupt elements
That need be flushed out of the us goverment
http://www.cfr.org/
http://www.federalreserve.gov/
Some edacution
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/am...d-sovereignty/

Last edited by pagani; 05-17-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:33 PM   #14
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Hahaha. Don't tell me you're BMW06M6 in disguise. Kidding.

But I think you should stop now. Seriously. It's nothing personal. It's just that this is NOT a political forum.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #15
RC45
Regular User

Yeah dude - no disrespect intended, but WTF are you trying to pull here?
Closed Thread