Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 02-02-2007, 10:24 PM   #16
gigdy
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
i have been laughing my ass off over this.

The sad thing is, these 2 are going to get royally fucked over, as well as the marketing company and Turner just so that the Boston authorities can save face for being jackholes.

Meanwhile the guys at Turner are trying to figure out how much of a bonus to give the marketing guys for all this free publicity.

ATHF's popularity just, fucking, skyrocketed. everyone at work was talking about it, hell, my parents are laughing about it and they pass out 3 hours before the show even comes on.

I think Boston should just suck it up and take the shit that gets thrown at them.
Actually they may not be completely free and clear. It is reported that the marketing company told the two guys not to say anything once all hell was breaking loose. Id say that was a pretty dumb move. Whether turner didnt say anything once they knew, i have no idea.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:26 PM   #17
Mattk
Regular User

The same stunt was done in several other cities as well, yet Boston practically shut down over it...what does that say about Boston citizens????
Yeah, that's what the news said last night. I can't understand why there's STILL a big fuss over this. The paranoid Boston people should just go "oops" and go back to doing regular things.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:32 AM   #18
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by gigdy
Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
i have been laughing my ass off over this.

The sad thing is, these 2 are going to get royally fucked over, as well as the marketing company and Turner just so that the Boston authorities can save face for being jackholes.

Meanwhile the guys at Turner are trying to figure out how much of a bonus to give the marketing guys for all this free publicity.

ATHF's popularity just, fucking, skyrocketed. everyone at work was talking about it, hell, my parents are laughing about it and they pass out 3 hours before the show even comes on.

I think Boston should just suck it up and take the shit that gets thrown at them.
Actually they may not be completely free and clear. It is reported that the marketing company told the two guys not to say anything once all hell was breaking loose. Id say that was a pretty dumb move. Whether turner didn't say anything once they knew, i have no idea.
Yeah, some outlets are apparently also reporting that those two phoned in bomb threats themselves. Yeah...right...

I don't know what the deal is with it but they really don't have to tell the cops or the media anything.

a lot of stuff that i've read from people in boston, with the exception of TNT's comments, seem to side with the officials. On one hand you have to hand it to the cops for acting so quickly, but on the other hand they went WAY to far.

And had the media not run amuck with the story, Boston wouldn't be looking so damn stupid right now on a national level.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 02:31 AM   #19
acmarttin
Regular User

They're either going to get wrongfully boned over this, or will turn around and sue anyone they possibly can for the potentially wrongful arrest charges.

That's my theory at least.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:02 AM   #20
Pokiou
Regular User

Ok how did i get to this link when i clicked on a link for a lotus exige ????

ADMINS !!!
Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:08 AM   #21
RC45
Regular User

What link?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:49 PM   #22
Pokiou
Regular User

The one in the Motorworld Car Review. :S
Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote