Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Old 07-29-2004, 06:48 AM   #46
Tsjilp
Regular User

Originally Posted by edwardbauer
Thats why in europe people see rolex as a pimp watch. Thats why breitlings are more desireable a black rapper does not wear them. When you grow out of those sticky sheets you see there is more to life then ford and tag. Try something for me read a book. (if you can birdman)
Where are you from ... nobody I know (in belgium, europe) see rolex as a pimp watch, it's just a jewel ... not more than that ... and NO I don't have one ... i'm not paying the money of an average car for a watch ... that's stupid (in my eyes, since I haven't the money ...)

It's just a matter of taste and the money you like to spend at a watch, I personnally love the tagheuers ... but who am I ... I think breitling is more for people that want to say that they are sporty ... but use a car to go the shop 15 meters from their homes ... but again who am I ... I wear a watch to see what time is it ... and nowadays I use my cellphone for that ... I'm to lazy to adjust my watch at the summertime...
Tsjilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 07:32 AM   #47
mindgam3
Regular User

Originally Posted by Tsjilp
Originally Posted by edwardbauer
Thats why in europe people see rolex as a pimp watch. Thats why breitlings are more desireable a black rapper does not wear them. When you grow out of those sticky sheets you see there is more to life then ford and tag. Try something for me read a book. (if you can birdman)
Where are you from ... nobody I know (in belgium, europe) see rolex as a pimp watch, it's just a jewel ... not more than that
Agreed, americans are mainly the ones that see rolex as a pimp watch because they have the most exposure to their rappers wearing them....

Would you consider this bling??? I would definately not, its just an extremely fine time piece, more expensive than a hell of a lot of rolexs too...

lange & sohne are one of THE best watch makers in the world, and hardly any of their watches are bling

http://www.alange-sohne.com/
mindgam3 is offline   Reply With Quote