Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Old 07-27-2004, 10:22 PM   #16
T-Bird
Regular User

Originally Posted by edwardbauer
im sorry i never had a poor mans watch i did not know how far down it went. Your touchy. Have you masterbated today
I don't have to jack off all the time like I'm guessing you do. A poor man couldn't afford to blow $150 on a watch you have to realize that for some people that is alot of money to blow on a watch that does the same job as a $20 watch same with a Breitling. Hell an old used Saab is poor man's car so deal with that.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:27 PM   #17
edwardbauer

how about a sterling? have you ever seen one. I have 1991 827 sl 24000 original miles great car very rare. See it is not a gps locator do your homework. It is a becon signal with an fcc id code. And i do alot of expeditions i run a guide service in michigan for youth groups so it would be perfect for me. You really need to calm down. Here you go do this. Take your watch and time yourself and see how long it takes to put you dick in your moms mouth. She is in the room right next to you go ahead we will wait........tick tock......Does you watch go the the half second like the breitlings........i take that as a no....later
edwardbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:28 PM   #18
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by antonioledesma
Originally Posted by T-Bird
well Omega IS the Bond watch and why the fuck do you have to spend soo much on a frickin Breitling watch when I've seen way nicer looking watches from Fossil and If I were to spend a bitch load on a watch it would be a TAG.
why would I spend so much in a watch... it's the same as..why would you spend so much in a nice bmw, mb, a ferrari?
Buy a corsa, a cavalier, a neon,any us$10000 car, they do the same.

and a tag isn't a bitch load.
Of course you're still a teenager and like more flashy watches. But I would like to have a Geneve, baume, nardin, condor, iwc, patek, audemars piquet....OMG. :shock: ..I'm wetting my pants ops:

maybe in some years you'll learn to care about these brands as you like big names in car manufacturers. If not... great for you, watches aren't your thing

EDIT
and rolex look to me as a pimp's watch. The brand doesn't have the fault, but many vulgar ppl use that watch
you can have sex in a car. can you have sex in a watch... I do believe my point has been proven.
Old 07-27-2004, 10:29 PM   #19
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

WTF
WTF Indeed!!!...what the fuck are you arguing about!...a fucking watch?? and what's so bad if someone can't afford a US1500 watch?...I can find hundreds of better ways to spend 1500 than on a watch...and IMO Fossils are good watches..and yeah I can't afford a rolex or a breitling...so fucking what?!!! :fist:

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:30 PM   #20
jpatino03
Regular User

Rolexes are garbage, you're just paying for the name, like buying a Mercedes. IMO Tag Heuer are the best watches, classy and understated.

As for you EdwardBauer: Who the Fuck do you think you are? I bet you think you're classy quoting DaVinci. Just 'cause you own nice things doesn't make you any better than anyone else, and certainly doesn't entitle you to come in here and start insulting people who've been her elonger than you just because they don't have as much as you.

Phil Hill, Kappa Sigma for life.
jpatino03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:31 PM   #21
antonioledesma
Regular User

HEY!!!!
calm down. Don't continue with all this shit!!
T-bird, you say your fossil isn't flashy, sorry if I told something I didn't. I've seen some flashy fossils and yours isn't, but that's not the main aspect of this topic.
maybe edwardbauer is pushing it a little hard. I still have a snoopy watch that I bought in a supermarket (us$15), I love it, but now I'm using a swatch (never had anything against them, I used 3 or 4 when I was a kid)

As long as you like your watch it's fine. If you have a snoopy watch (supermarket or the fossil models), a rolex, tag's, whatever.
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:33 PM   #22
edwardbauer

touchy touchy

good vs evil
rich vs poor
good will previel sooner or latter

wow you guys are touchy
Old 07-27-2004, 10:37 PM   #23
edwardbauer

good night all

did not mean to get everyone in a tizzy
Old 07-27-2004, 10:38 PM   #24
SFDMALEX
Regular User

edwardbauer why dont you go fuck your self buddy? Your bitch ass is not welcome with your fucked up comments and your racist bullshit.

What do you wear you fucking fucktard? What a fucking timex? And if its anything over 50$ we want fucking proof, ok rich boy? I want a picture of the fucking receit your face and the watch on you. If you say you cant provide us with that then go fuck your bunny rabbit.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:39 PM   #25
T-Bird
Regular User

yeah poor people just beat the fuck out of you when you pull into the parking lot and steal your fucking watch and your precious Saab then what are you left with? nothing. if you're a reader how do you spell prevail? and later?

We aren't touchy it's just you come on here post these random topics and think you're the shit. That pisses off a lot of people.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:40 PM   #26
jpatino03
Regular User

Touchy? Hardly.

With stuff like
Here you go do this. Take your watch and time yourself and see how long it takes to put you dick in your moms mouth. She is in the room right next to you go ahead we will wait........tick tock......Does you watch go the the half second like the breitlings........i take that as a no....later
Its hard not to be "touchy"

How old are you really? 13?

Phil Hill, Kappa Sigma for life.
jpatino03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:41 PM   #27
RC45
Regular User

I guess my WalMart Timex is shit. *shrug*

Jewelery never appealed to me much any way... and watches are just jewelry for boys..
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:44 PM   #28
antonioledesma
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
I guess my WalMart Timex is shit. *shrug*
Jewelery never appealed to me much any way... and watches are just jewelry for boys..
So my mexican walmart watch is.

Originally Posted by edwardbauer
good night all

did not mean to get everyone in a tizzy..
now you run after you splattered all your shit. brave boy you are
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:44 PM   #29
SFDMALEX
Regular User

/\/\/\

I have a Timex

But I dont even wear it. Have it in my pocket. Never been a watch guy.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:48 PM   #30
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

touchy touchy

good vs evil
rich vs poor
good will previel sooner or latter

wow you guys are touchy
FUCK OFF! :fist:

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote