Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 02-27-2008, 05:15 PM   #1
LEXION
Regular User

Default Audi R8 Racing and small crash

Last weekend was a great one for me, had the chance to drive a 120 000 euro V6 TDI Phaeton, saw a Gold Plated Hummer H2, and the most important, saw the Audi R8 in action. Racing, sliding, donuts, crash, everyting with the Audi R8 and the Romanian Rally Champion at the wheel Bogdan Marisca.

Enjoy all the pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lexion/...7603995887006/

And all the vids here: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=LEXI0N

Enjoy

PICTURES

Phaeton

Gold Plated Hummer H2

VIDEOS

Racing and crashing the R8...watch until the end

Donuts and Slides

ENJOY

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig

Last edited by LEXION; 02-27-2008 at 05:28 PM.
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:18 PM   #2
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Thanks for the vids. What was the event? Did you get to sit in the R8 at all? How do you pronounce Bogdan Marişca?
Old 02-27-2008, 05:27 PM   #3
LEXION
Regular User

It was the Romanian realease of the new Audi A4, Test Drive with the AUdi A4 and big Show with the R8. I had the chance to be invited by the owner of Autoworld, the company that sells Audi cars here, he let me and my friend drive his new Phaeton, and had a whole hour testing the new A4. I revved the R8 last time I was invited to photograph it, here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lexion/...7603995135824/

When the sunny weather comes and the roads are dry, we will take the R8 out for a test drive on our roads...wish me not to crash it

Marişca is pronounced Marishca

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
Old 02-27-2008, 05:30 PM   #4
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Excellent. Good luck!
I didn't get to rev the R8 I had chance to sit in (it wasn't even on). But it did have the lovely Tuscan Brown Nappa Leather.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:37 PM   #5
LEXION
Regular User

Its a very nice car, and affordable for most .....and as I heard, the waiting list for one is 3 years....I dont think it will be verry exclusive, but it still stands out from the others....

The owner of the Audi dealership here, told me, that the whole batch of 40 cars made for romanian clients was sold.....17 will be delivered in my city

Speaking of a lot of R8's...heres the third one I saw in a 300 000 people city like where I am.

Old 02-28-2008, 04:25 PM   #6
Smartdriver
Regular User

Wow, nice to see R8 under pressure!
Thanks for reportage and all material!

www.italiansupercar.net --- My first website about modern and classic supercars
www.smartdriver.it --- My Car Enthusiast website about Smart
Smartdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 02:45 PM   #7
pilotvtm
Regular User

Originally Posted by LEXION View Post
Last weekend was a great one for me, had the chance to drive a 120 000 euro V6 TDI Phaeton, saw a Gold Plated Hummer H2, and the most important, saw the Audi R8 in action. Racing, sliding, donuts, crash, everyting with the Audi R8 and the Romanian Rally Champion at the wheel Bogdan Marisca.
Marisca is the ex...Giri is the actual...Titi is the best!!!
In what domain do you work?....for who???for a magazine or you are a test driver??

pilotvtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 02:53 PM   #8
LEXION
Regular User

Originally Posted by pilotvtm View Post
Marisca is the ex...Giri is the actual...Titi is the best!!!
In what domain do you work?....for who???for a magazine or you are a test driver??
hahaha , endeed Titi Aur is the best, but Marisca is from my home town, and a few blocks away from me, and I know him very well and I was amazed how good he can drive any car he steps in, with no previous knowledge about it. I will be next weekend at the Snow Rally in Brasov togeter with 12 friends, If we can find a lodge to rent for the rally weekend.

Im a student and Volvo car delaer, second hand cars mostly, but the owner of Autoworld is a good friend of ours, and in the future I will sell the second hand cars from AutoWelt thanks to him

Old 03-01-2008, 03:08 AM   #9
TT
Regular User

I love the dirrrrty R8!!
Old 03-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #10
pilotvtm
Regular User

Originally Posted by LEXION View Post
hahaha , endeed Titi Aur is the best, but Marisca is from my home town, and a few blocks away from me, and I know him very well and I was amazed how good he can drive any car he steps in, with no previous knowledge about it. I will be next weekend at the Snow Rally in Brasov togeter with 12 friends, If we can find a lodge to rent for the rally weekend.

Im a student and Volvo car delaer, second hand cars mostly, but the owner of Autoworld is a good friend of ours, and in the future I will sell the second hand cars from AutoWelt thanks to him
7-8March Tess rally in Brasov?No snow yet
Maybe we will met.I'm from BV!!!Maybe you will introduce me to Marisca
He would be very afraid with me driving the car, with no license
I just crashed my dad's Logan and 3 month ill stand a side (suspend license).....

pilotvtm is offline   Reply With Quote