Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Japanese Cars > JDM Pictures and Videos

Old 09-05-2008, 09:03 PM   #1
Kaz
Regular User

Default Wald GTR

WALD International has a reputation for designing extravagant bodykits for some of the world’s hottest cars, so when we got word that WALD had turned its attention to the new GT-R, we were plenty excited to see the results. While the finished product is still a ways off, WALD has been kind enough to release some renders of what it expects the Sportsline kit to look like and I’ve gotta say… HOT DAMN!
From these renders, we can see that the kit incorporates a new vented front bar and splitter assembly, complete with fog-lights, new side skirts, rear quarter flares, rear diffuser, carbon-fibre rear spoiler and monstrous 22-inch wheels with rubber-band tyres.
Colour-matching the rear quarter flares might offer some improvement to the look, and those oversized wheels and tyres may be a little too ‘oversized’, but there’s no denying the kit packs a powerful visual punch. Is this the benchmark for future GT-R bodykits?
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:54 PM   #2
5vz-fe
Regular User

The first and last pics looks pretty good, but the 2nd one looks abit weird and busy.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:50 AM   #3
RC45
Regular User

That version of the GT-R looks fantastic - if that car weighed 3000lbs I would mortgage the house to buy it tomorrow.

(Then I would ditch that pathetic V6 wheeze bag and stuff an LS7 down its pants )

Last edited by RC45; 09-06-2008 at 03:32 AM.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote