Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 04-23-2007, 05:26 AM   #16
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

I love F1 and i dont hate anybody, i rather Alons.o cause he spanish and since 2001 ive seen his career... you just know the champion A.lonso, the Alonso of 2005 & 2006, he says what he thinks and what he feels, and i like this cause not the 100% of people working in F1 is sincere... The conspiracy theorie was made up by the worst sport press in Spain, it wasn't A.lonso... in fact, any report or interview ive read about something or someone in Renault misses Alon.so, anyone of Renault says Alons.o is a great professional etc etc i dont think they would speack nicely about Al.onso if he had blamed Renault....

Nobody in the F1 , working in the F1, hates A.lonso.... The people who makes the F1 working every season dont hate him and thats just what i have to know!
Old 04-23-2007, 05:37 AM   #17
saadie
Regular User

if this really hapenned .. he should've just shut his ass and except that it wasnt his day .. ....
Old 04-23-2007, 06:06 AM   #18
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

that was his first declaration to Telecinco after the race, " i couldnt make more "