Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 08-10-2004, 09:02 AM   #31
yg60m
Regular User

Williams will have to put the money on the table if they want him That's how it will finish IMO.
Old 08-21-2004, 02:01 PM   #32
crayzayjay
Regular User

This was a massive shock to me and frankly i was (still am) appalled at the way Jenson dropped the team that saved his F1 career. I hope Webber crushes him next year

Some people become so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich i want to be.
crayzayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 08:48 AM   #33
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

Firstly, I think that Jenson Button will be the best driver that williams can get once Michael Schumacher, Juan Pablo Montoya, Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen are under contract for the following year unless Williams decided to contract Jarno Trulli, where Trulli hasnt signed any contract for the next year yet(although its very probable that he will go to Toyota)...if Jenson Button should stay in BAR or continue in Williams.....in not an easy choice for me once the budget of BAR is not much lower than Williams´s, and Honda knows perfectly how to do proper the formula 1 engines (the honda engine was the best indeed from 1986 to 1992)..even though its not an easy choise, if I was Jenson id stay in BAR, once he is english and David Richard is its sportive director, the BAR team seems very motivated and solid team, and Williams have made many mistakes on its carreer mostly when choosing a strategy, and when changing the wheels on the pit line.
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote