Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 08-31-2004, 06:44 PM   #1
oscargarza88
Regular User

Default BAD news..... :...(

hey.
i havent posted in a loong time becuse i have been very very busy in school but anyways my bad news is that...

i/we sold my car... ,(if u dont know what car i had check out http://community.webshots.com/user/oscargarza88 , its the silver Z) they offered 18k for it so my dad decided to sell it..
so i wont b driving for a while (not that i was driving it alot anyways) and my dad has a Jeep Wagoneer that mayb i could use while we buy another car, btw it has a cool sus[ension new paint and stuff like that, i will psot pics when it gets here cause its in mexico, my dad took the car, he sold it and mayb hes coming back in the wagoneer its cool and all but i dont like the idea of driving it because its just big, of coarse for mudding its great.

and yea i know what ur going to ask, "what car r u gonnna buy instead of the Z", and i really dont know, i dont know if its better to buy a new car like a TT mayb or something like that, or just buy a 300zxTT and mod it slowly.
i still have time to think aout it because by the endo of this year we will know if we r going to stay ti love here or go back to mex so by dec. we'll c.
thanks and opinion help please
thanks
:cry: :cry:
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 07:05 PM   #2
TT
Regular User

It's pretty sad, but dude, you are 16.. at your age the average bloke around here is just abusing his feets, either walking or using a bike.. the lucky ones get a 50 cc scooter

Look at the bright side!
Old 08-31-2004, 11:51 PM   #3
oscargarza88
Regular User

yea yea i guess u guys r right... after all im just 16...
i have a loong time to go, the thing is i want it now! hahaha i just see all these people driving all these very cool cars and i wanna too.

but what do u think about haiving a kinda old car or having a newer one, for ex:
300zx tt( kinda old but it never gets old) or something like a TT thats new but i feel like its the cars taht dont pass as classics and that u will have to sell evetually...)
thanks
Old 08-31-2004, 11:52 PM   #4
gbg
Regular User

man if i could only drive a car... hey i am 16 just like you

for me, no driver license until i am 18
gbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 12:47 AM   #5
sameerrao
Regular User

18K for your non-turbo ZX is a good price. Good job there you ace negotiator you

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 02:26 PM   #6
PaulGT2164
Regular User

300zx TTs are reasonalble nowadays, either that or try getting a mitsubishi 3000GT VR4, they are getting pretty cheap also and offer great performance and comfort

used audi S4s are also decent 20-25k for a excellent example

just depends on what you want
Old 09-01-2004, 05:49 PM   #7
1zippo1
Regular User

Shit Oscar, never knew you had that car :shock: and you're only 16, damn.

I've just turned 23 and I'm probably still going to study for 2 more years. Before I can afford a decent car I'll be working for about 1,5 to 2 years. So that means that I'll be 27 when I'll have my first car. 11 Years later then you...

Anyway, be proud that you had such a car. A new TT, that wouldn't be my choice, but it's still a good looking car of course. A 350Z is really nice IMO.
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 06:36 PM   #8
oscargarza88
Regular User

everso, no not a brand new TT(audi) a used one can go for around 20-25, but as i said there is something that doesnt convince me about the TT, my dad had one and its awsome, i dont know we'll c.
sameerrao thanks, thats casue in mexico they r more rare som more expensive than in the US, and it was modded so even more expensive, we wanted to sell it 4 20k, well we didnt "want" to sell it but if a offer came well ok and this was the closest it came to that so bye bye.
paul, yea the mitsu is cheap too but i dont like it alot, i rather have a 300zx... and the rx7 well i dont know i have never seen one like looked at it ive just seen some on the road so its another option...
but anyways after i think about it i see alll thesse people in these 500dl cars and it makes me think hey im glad at least ill b getting one so i stop being picky, but then my other side comes out and says no get a cool car so im :roll: haha.
Old 09-06-2004, 03:04 PM   #9
Devilsdog9
Regular User

dude 18 is a great selling price for an NA you can easily find a TT for 11-15 good luck. hopefully you stay in the Z club.
Devilsdog9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 05:17 PM   #10
oscargarza88
Regular User

yea i know i was thinking about buying another Z but the more i think about it the more i findo other options, but i think its better to wait till we r sure we r going to buy another car then start looking for one more serious, mean while just wait haha.