Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 02-21-2006, 03:23 AM   #1
racer_f50
Regular User

Default New tattoo

I got a new tattoo this weekend

the pic was taken right after i took off the bandage when i got home, so it's wet looking from the vaseline-type stuff and soapy water he put on it. i thought the wet look was quite appropriate for something intended to be similar to a gunshot wound.

it's my 3rd tattoo, and the first on my rib cage, which i must say is far less pleasant to have done than the shoulders, but still more than tolerable. of course the piercings take the cake for pain, and i can't imagine doing anything else in my lifetime up to that level (oh, the things an 18 year old will do when he's got a free $80 gift certificate to a tattoo shop).
racer_f50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 04:20 AM   #2
nthfinity
Regular User

(oh, the things an 18 year old will do when he's got a free $80 gift certificate to a tattoo shop).
so many friends in that boat (well, my friends girlfriend worked at the tatoo/piercing parlor)
Old 02-21-2006, 04:10 PM   #3
ARMAN
Regular User

looking at the pic this must hurt(+rierced nipple )

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:17 PM   #4
ZfrkS62
Regular User

argh!!! Don't put thoughts into my head!!! I just sold the van so i've got about a grand sitting in my bank account that i haven't figured out what to do with yet....i want to get stage 2 on my tat done now but i have to save money to see my girlfriend

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:09 AM   #5
racer_f50
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
argh!!! Don't put thoughts into my head!!! I just sold the van so i've got about a grand sitting in my bank account that i haven't figured out what to do with yet....i want to get stage 2 on my tat done now but i have to save money to see my girlfriend
hehe, you know you want to! i'm surprised i took a 3 year break between getting tattoos, it's a masochistic addiction.

have to say that seeing the girlfriend is more worth the cash, though. i'd have saved the money for spring break (which involves being reuinited with the girl of my dreams) if my mom hadn't paid for the tattoo. though this one is pretty cheap so i probably could've done both.
racer_f50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 11:01 AM   #6
Stikz
Regular User

my buddy started with a shouler cross, pretty tame, then added his initials on teh other shoulder. Then started with a line for a bob marley song on the back of one forearm, a huge rosary on the other side. A scroll with some saying on his other forearm, a star on the elbow that now needs to be filled in.He says the neck and back are next. Thats really too much for me. I just want one huge one on my back.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 03:37 PM   #7
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by racer_f50
Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
hehe, you know you want to! i'm surprised i took a 3 year break between getting tattoos, it's a masochistic addiction.

have to say that seeing the girlfriend is more worth the cash, though. i'd have saved the money for spring break (which involves being reuinited with the girl of my dreams) if my mom hadn't paid for the tattoo. though this one is pretty cheap so i probably could've done both.
I'm seriously debating it. This weekend would be perfect since i get Mardi Gras off. I might call the shop and ask them if they have room.....

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 06:07 PM   #8
SFDMALEX
Regular User

I cant imagine having something on my body that can not come off.

All I have is a diamond in my left ear. Ill just leave it at that
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote