Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 07-15-2003, 05:08 AM   #1
novass
Regular User

Default Free online drag racing game

dont know if anyone has seen this. It is certainly not the best racing game in the world, but its free! only 6 cars to choose from, race for cash to buy parts and work your way up the ladder.

i just downloaded it and started to play it. its basically a Flash game, i still dont know what the buttons are. worth checkin out if your bored.

www.nittoracing.com

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 08:04 AM   #2
gis
Regular User

yeah its pretty good,i played this for a while now.but i aint played it as much lately.we should get a few more people on it and get a team goin

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 11:05 PM   #3
666fast
Regular User

I just started playing it as well. It's all bracket racing if you race the computer, which sucks ass. I'm either to fast or to slow. I don't know.
Nova, shift is the up arrow key and you have to grab the green gas pedal with your mouse. The right arrow is used for NOS when you buy it.

If enough people start playing, we should make a team. I dont' know what it's benefits are though.

Anyone know of a fast way to make money?
Old 07-16-2003, 06:36 AM   #4
gis
Regular User

b4 they reset it all bout a week ago,i had a fully modded civic and a 420hp supra with bout 65k money

when i first started i just did a few races a day but didnt mod the civic so i didnt have to keep workin out the new ET and if i raced sum other guy i wud race him stock vs stock and race for 1k up to 10k

Old 07-17-2003, 04:14 PM   #5
666fast
Regular User

I figured the game out. I had a almost fully modded Civic but it becomes a pain. So I ditched it and am racing a stock Civic. Once you figure out you ET, it's easy. I took one dumbass for $10,000!
Anyone else playing? It's quite addictive. I'm logged in almost all the time sine I leave my computer on most of the time.
Old 07-17-2003, 04:29 PM   #6
gis
Regular User

whats your name on there dude

i go on most the time,ill have a stock civic race wit ya,lol

Old 07-17-2003, 05:26 PM   #7
crazidude
Regular User

lol i played the closed beta for that for awhile
I had every car modded to hell but they did a character wipe and i haven't touched it since.
crazidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 05:29 PM   #8
666fast
Regular User

My name is of course, 666fast. We should start a team or something.
BTW, I'll kick your ass in the races!

Heh, I love going into the chatrooms and messing with people. All these people want to give me money and think I'm dumb enough to give them my password, so I give them a fake one to waste their time!
Old 07-17-2003, 08:11 PM   #9
Nemisis8u
Regular User

Originally Posted by 666fast
Anyone else playing? It's quite addictive. I'm logged in almost all the time sine I leave my computer on most of the time.
I used to Intill it started pissing me off. First I try so sign in and there are too many people playing it. Then when I do sigh in and win a race is says saving data or some shit like that and the whole game freezes on me. gr.......... Btw I had a fully modded civic. but didnt opt for the "rice" wing and stickers
Nemisis8u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 08:25 PM   #10
666fast
Regular User

Originally Posted by Nemisis8u
I used to Intill it started pissing me off. First I try so sign in and there are too many people playing it. Then when I do sigh in and win a race is says saving data or some shit like that and the whole game freezes on me. gr.......... Btw I had a fully modded civic. but didnt opt for the "rice" wing and stickers
Happens to me too. Just push the tab button a bunch times untill it's on on of the options on top. You know, garage, community, and what not, once one of them is highlighted in yellow, hit enter. Works like a charm. If it happens in one of those series races, do it untill the try again or next race buttons is yellow.
Old 07-17-2003, 08:32 PM   #11
Nemisis8u
Regular User

Originally Posted by Nemisis8u
Happens to me too. Just push the tab button a bunch times untill it's on on of the options on top. You know, garage, community, and what not, once one of them is highlighted in yellow, hit enter. Works like a charm. If it happens in one of those series races, do it untill the try again or next race buttons is yellow.
Thnx a lot bud
Old 07-17-2003, 08:33 PM   #12
666fast
Regular User

My pleasure! It happened to me a bunch of times, to the point I almost ditched the game. But, someone was nice enough to tell me that.
Old 07-17-2003, 08:49 PM   #13
Nemisis8u
Regular User

My pleasure! It happened to me a bunch of times, to the point I almost ditched the game. But, someone was nice enough to tell me that.
and now It happend to me...........666fast youre my hero. But seriously thnx.

Edit: This game is seriously fucking me over. First it does not work right. Thanks to you I know how to fix it and now its temprarily down. I dont think it wants me playing it.
Old 07-17-2003, 10:35 PM   #14
666fast
Regular User

Temporarily down or was it busy traffic?
If it's busy traffic, just keep trying, it'll let you in.
Old 07-17-2003, 10:38 PM   #15
Nemisis8u
Regular User

Temporarily down or was it busy traffic?
If it's busy traffic, just keep trying, it'll let you in.
I wish it was busy traffic. Its down for repairs.