Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini

Lamborghini Everything Lamborghini

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 12:19 AM   #46
Eos
Regular User

Just signing up to say yes 6.0 SE is a legitimate guy and is not bullshiting you all.

Now I'm going to go read over this website, seems interesting and I'm always looking for new web-forums.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:12 AM   #47
gdautosport
Regular User

another f-chatter here

just in case there's still doubt, yes he does own all these cars

have a nice day,
George
Old 07-14-2004, 01:32 AM   #48
X-ale
Regular User

/\/\ Man, 20 yrs ol' and a SL55 DAMIT
Old 07-14-2004, 01:41 AM   #49
gdautosport
Regular User

Old 07-14-2004, 01:55 AM   #50
Tyson
Regular User

6.0SE is the real deal and has helped many people find cars.
Old 07-14-2004, 02:03 AM   #51
gdautosport
Regular User

ps: that 6.0 is soo hot
Old 07-14-2004, 02:14 AM   #52
allanlambo
Regular User

I can also vouch for 6.0 SE, and i know for fact he owns all the above cars.

Dont worry 6.0, when i first met Jabba on another forum, he tried to accuse me of either working for, or owning a shop because i was changing to many cars.Said i didnt own any of them. He couldnt believe i would rather have a 348 over a 355, he also said Lotus was shit. Oh yes, he also said that an Sv was the cheapest Diablo. After enlightening him, that that was not the case here in the States, sending a copie of my title to the Mod, we cleared things up for the most part, even if he continued to doubt my use of nitrous.

And for those who doubt nitrous, im living proof of many happy trouble free years of driving a Diablo with Enzo killing acceleration.
02 Murcielago
03 1/2 Lotus TT 500HP
07 Escalade
Old 07-14-2004, 02:28 AM   #53
saadie
Regular User

now tht is is just abt settled ... could ya plz post more of yer cars pix on " what do you drive or ride " section ...

and do post pics of diablo and murcielago ..
TT
Old 07-14-2004, 04:37 AM   #54
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by allanlambo
I can also vouch for 6.0 SE, and i know for fact he owns all the above cars.

Dont worry 6.0, when i first met Jabba on another forum, he tried to accuse me of either working for, or owning a shop because i was changing to many cars.Said i didnt own any of them. He couldnt believe i would rather have a 348 over a 355, he also said Lotus was shit. Oh yes, he also said that an Sv was the cheapest Diablo. After enlightening him, that that was not the case here in the States, sending a copie of my title to the Mod, we cleared things up for the most part, even if he continued to doubt my use of nitrous.
Somehow I remember the story slightly differently to that !!!

I seem to remember that it was you that doubted I own any of the cars that I "claimed" to own.

I think it is fair to say that you do / did own a car parts shop and I always said that I believed that you owned the SV.

I still stand by what I said that I couldn't understand anyone wanting a 348 over a 355 if money wasn't an issue.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:51 AM   #55
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by 6.0 se
Here is a thread I just started on F-CHAT. Should be interesting.

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthr...#post134293789
I'm really sorry you are trying to start a fight or something. Can't you understand how easy it is to steal your pictures are replicate your identity? Let's say I will save all the pics you posted, I will then register somewhere else, and start claiming I own those cars...

Dan and others said you are legit, I trust Dan at least, but I repeat, I won't change my position, or JW rules for that matter... you have a nice garage, probably it is not somebody else who stole your identity, but as long as you won't post custom shots, the doubt will remain.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:55 AM   #56
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by 6.0 se
Thanks Jim.lol. I take this stuff too seriously sometimes. The nitrous thing I mean.lol. Im impressed, you signed up here just to post in my behalf!!
OK at the risk of getting owned again I am going to stick my neck out and say this guy is definitely genuine...I just got the right feelings about it after seeing the first few pictures...

TT is right though the "what you drive section" has that rule for a very good reason and if we break the rule for one person then we will have to break it for everyone.

TT has posted his custom photos and to prove that there really are no exceptions I will be doing the same thing shortly...
Old 07-14-2004, 05:08 AM   #57
TT
Regular User

TT has posted his custom photos and to prove that there really are no exceptions I will be doing the same thing shortly...
LOL not that owning an old 3-Series is that special
Old 07-14-2004, 05:15 AM   #58
Jabba
Regular User

or an old 355 and diablo....but its the "principal" of the rule that I was trying to prove...there are no exceptions not even for the site admin or site owner.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:21 AM   #59
bobafett
Regular User

Allan: what's going on dude? Been a while...causing a ruckus?

TT: thanks.

Like I said, i can see the merits of the "custom shot" - but I also gotta say there are some old farts (ahem) who will need their glasses just to see what page of the manual they're on!

--Dan
Old 07-14-2004, 05:23 AM   #60
cooperluke
Regular User

Pretty impressive car you have there!!

About how to post pics... you host them in a public image server, and then you link it from here, using tags.

After learning how to post pictures, how about a custom picture of your car? Maybe with your car manual near one of those bottles of Nos? It is just a normal procedure here when someone claims ownership of a car!

Closed Thread