Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 04-22-2004, 01:38 PM   #1
adamrotor
Regular User

Default My PGT

heres my ride its not special or anythin but it'll do. Im actually having trouble picking out a next car i wanna purchase, the reason i bought this when i was young and stupid is because it reminded me of a ferrari, ehh.
My next car i want to get is something in the same form coupe, sporty looking, maybe a noble m12 gto??? :roll:

My baby very dirty and naughty.

When taken care of.

I justlike this pic

_Marcin
adamrotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 01:49 PM   #2
TT
Regular User

Why PGT by teh way?

And just a question, I won't bite you with the same old "rice" comments but, is the bonnet just painted in black or is it true carbon stuff?
Old 04-22-2004, 02:34 PM   #3
callen
Regular User

NOble M12 GTO? are u on crack man! u are not going to be buying one of those! its a poor mans super car( and it aint cheap just hell of a lot less than supercars) and what is that ricerocket? i cant tell with all the body kits and the black paint on the hood from walmart....is it a PROBE gt is that what ur tryin to say?
Old 04-22-2004, 02:49 PM   #4
adamrotor
Regular User

Well PGT is in short probe gt thats what they go by on the probe forums, I dont consider myself rice cuz i dont have stickers anywhere that state i got performance or anything that might anyone think my car is fast other than the body kit(which in my opinion doesnt constitute your car being fast). I think my car is done in a subtle way and for your info its true carbon fiber hood from VIS.

Why a ford probe well I never actually thought about performance when i was buying the car which was like 5 yrs ago i just like the way it looked, now that i have done all these things to it i kind of regret getting a kit i miss the stock look of the Probe.

The noble is just a very neat car to me and if it is a cheap mans sports car than let it be it still looks good i think and comes with a nice package. For the money.
Its just like seeing all these moded supras or cobras etc that can pic on supercars and people saying well i didnt spend 100k plus on my car and yet it can woop em.
If i can afford cars liek that id definitly buy one, but cant so anyhting that can be in the range of a supercar ill take .

_marcin
Old 04-22-2004, 02:58 PM   #5
callen
Regular User

teh NOble is still close to 100K when its all said and done. u have to buy it thru a motorsports company(i forget the name now) sans engine and transaxle. so u have to do some work urself. and what are u doin buyin a car when ur 13? from ur english, ur from north america IMO, and we dont drive til 16(15 for beginners in the states) so what are u doing buying a car at that age? i didnt have a job til 15, so how did u get thousands of dollars to buy this car at an age in which it is FUCKING illegal to work?! this seems sketchy.....but lets see what u have to say before i really start to rip u apart.
Old 04-22-2004, 03:29 PM   #6
adamrotor
Regular User

Well for one yes I am from North America but hence the fact that I moved here from Europe. For another point I should make is that I am using my brothers account to make posts so in that sense according to his birthdate yes that would make him 13 but me im 21 so that makes me 17 when i bought my first car.
And where did I get thousands of dollars well I guess you can call that a bank loan( for those who dont know what that is, it is a borrowed amount due back in payments with interest accumulatesd for lending from that lender).

Going back to the noble, i didnt want to say to much of its topic becuase i didnt know much about it but i saw and add in one of the car magazines here in the states for 40k us dollars but i guess they forget to mention the fact that engine and chasis not included :shock: .

_Marcin
Old 04-22-2004, 03:38 PM   #7
callen
Regular User

ok now it makes sense! welcome to JW adamrotor, enjoy and did u paint the hood or is it carbon fibre?(ill stop buggin you now :fadein: )
Old 04-22-2004, 04:20 PM   #8
Caplax40
Regular User

Damn! That car comes with chopsticks right?
Caplax40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:33 PM   #9
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by adamrotor
Well for one yes I am from North America but hence the fact that I moved here from Europe. For another point I should make is that I am using my brothers account to make posts so in that sense according to his birthdate yes that would make him 13 but me im 21 so that makes me 17 when i bought my first car.
And where did I get thousands of dollars well I guess you can call that a bank loan( for those who dont know what that is, it is a borrowed amount due back in payments with interest accumulatesd for lending from that lender).

Going back to the noble, i didnt want to say to much of its topic becuase i didnt know much about it but i saw and add in one of the car magazines here in the states for 40k us dollars but i guess they forget to mention the fact that engine and chasis not included :shock: .

_Marcin
If you are 21, edit your profile right away please...
so basically a bank loaned the money to you when you were 16? Did the loan money if you don't work? Not here for sure.
Old 04-22-2004, 08:41 PM   #10
adamrotor
Regular User

No! but seems like theirs no way around on being roasted about rice might aswell give up this pointless argument :roll: . Yea I should change my profile, just one note that i noticed on alot of forums its funny how alot of people dont bother reading through threads they just go on with their comments.

On the other hand, the probe isnt such a bad car. The community might have a small after market but their's quite quick ones flying around here and there you'd be surprised.
And once more tru carbon fiber
_marcin
Old 04-22-2004, 08:46 PM   #11
TT
Regular User

Ok I now see the part where you talk about this account beeing your brother's.. well, the first mistake was done by you then :roll:
Old 04-22-2004, 10:38 PM   #12
hemi_fan
Regular User

man, what kind of reception is this!?! I think it looks pretty decent and the probe bodystyle is a very nice place to start. The powertrain is a bit lacking, but they do have some pep from what I've seen (a guy has one at my school and drives like a maniac). I think the car would be pretty sweet with some aftermarket rims and maybe a Turbo... but im sure it's a better idea to just get a new car since rims and turbo upgrade would cost quite a pretty penny.

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 11:21 PM   #13
Silvia_Drift
Regular User

Well its not a very good car but the mods you have done make it look ok..well maybe a bit ricy. I love the fact that you have real carbon fibre hood but the body kit is a bit too much for me. At least you didn't put a huge wing on it.
Old 04-23-2004, 12:51 AM   #14
bobafett
Regular User

Wow, talk about dirty. You did a sweet job cleanign it up. That last picture is great!

--Dan
Old 04-23-2004, 05:44 AM   #15
Vansquish
Regular User

Hey! Easy on the Probe-hating...my dad was the chief program engineer (read "program manager") for that car when it came out and won Motortrend Car of the Year for 1993. The only things wrong with the Probe were the fact that the V6 in the GT was underpowered because Mazda refused to do the development work to increase output (Ford did a special 200bhp engine and dropped it into a 1994 Silver Probe GT and that car was as fast as a Mustang GT at the time), but because it would've been a competitor for the 'Stang it never reached production. The other thing wrong was that Mazda (they did most of the development and engineering work for the MX-6/Probe/626) fitted small shitty brakes that quickly faded after a hard stop or two. I think it's one of the best looking cars of the '90's and in some ways I still sort of lust for one.

I think it's a wonderful car with a turbine-smooth sweet engine (even if it is underpowered), slick gearbox and great looks. I like mine better stock, but I have to admit you did a nice fairly discrete job on yours adamrotor, nice car

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote