Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Books, Comics And Magazines > Magazine Scans

Old 01-26-2004, 10:04 AM   #16
Fleischmann
Regular User

Yep, I gotta agree with you guys on this one. A fake can never match the perfection nor build quality of the original, that is why it is not worthy to wear the badge. This doesn't apply to extremely rare cars, if the builders intention is to bring a classic back to life, not to become a ricer
Old 01-26-2004, 03:55 PM   #17
novass

:shock: the mr2 car looks really fake like you kan tell its not a real ferrari by the headlights they r too high i know he probably didnt bother to change the headlights
Old 01-27-2004, 12:38 AM   #18
ben
Regular User

why would anyone try to make a fake 355. if you cant afford it then just buy another car instead of defacing the ferrari badge.
ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 06:10 PM   #19
ulti3mat
Regular User

Faking cars is just terrible...especially if the target car is a classic exotic...imo that's a damn crime
Old 02-07-2004, 11:54 PM   #20
adlinyusman
Regular User

maybe it's a passion for them? I know a guy over here who owns 2 355's a challenge and a GTS and a modena, yet he does kit cars for fun. He once kitted an F-40, (god knows what was the base model), and he says that it's all in the passion of building things. Like when we were kids we played with lego or tamiya or other fix em up toys. These boys do it for real when they grow up, so come on, give em a chance.

adlinyusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 12:06 AM   #21
Spun
Regular User

to the average person(non car enthusiast) that prolly looks just like a real ferrari, and most likely could still get you laid like a sex fiend, these ppl arent always pure ferrari enthusiasts either, so they prolly dont mind, they just want a good lookign car and dont have 100-300,000 dollars, personally i hate replicas and would never be caught dead in one, but why shouldnt other ppl be able to use replicas??????
Spun is offline   Reply With Quote