Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Favourite TV Shows and Movies

Favourite TV Shows and Movies This is the place to discuss you favourite TV Shows and Movies

Old 08-03-2005, 07:59 AM   #16
T-Bird
Regular User

well DVD's are getting increaingly harder to copy not impossible but almost not worth the effort most new DVD's will have a symbol on the back of the case near the rating that has 2 discs with an arrow in a red circle with a line through it which means it uses some sort of anti-copying.yes people get stuff off the net me included on occassion but I will still go out and buy the movie if I like them and I find it somewhat pointless for me to download crap when I have the access to the movies for free through work.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 09:09 AM   #17
Anonymous

Originally Posted by T-Bird
well DVD's are getting increaingly harder to copy not impossible but almost not worth the effort most new DVD's will have a symbol on the back of the case near the rating that has 2 discs with an arrow in a red circle with a line through it which means it uses some sort of anti-copying.yes people get stuff off the net me included on occassion but I will still go out and buy the movie if I like them and I find it somewhat pointless for me to download crap when I have the access to the movies for free through work.
1 you are talking horseshit it is pretty damn easy still, 2 this is getting into the pirate territory aggggggggggggggggh!
Old 08-03-2005, 09:32 AM   #18
stracing
Regular User

they are still very easy. i bought cd's from japan and they will have a marking letting you know that its copy protected. its seems all their efforts are pointless as most of the time i whack the disc into my cd-rom and start copying
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote