Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 03:46 PM   #31
zevolv
Regular User

did you not see the rolling eyes? I to am a driver of the American V8.
Old 01-21-2004, 03:48 PM   #32
graywolf624
Regular User

"He might be able to deal with things but that doesn't exactly prove that he's smart he is still pretty low on the knowledge scale."

It doesn't prove he isn't either. Search for the same sort of word flubs from other people. They don't get as much play because everyone has an agenda. To state that someone is unintelligent due to speech fopas is not a correct analysis.
Old 01-21-2004, 03:49 PM   #33
coloradosilver
Regular User

zevolv-- I know, I was just messing with you!
Old 01-21-2004, 03:49 PM   #34
zevolv
Regular User

Originally Posted by graywolf624
"He might be able to deal with things but that doesn't exactly prove that he's smart he is still pretty low on the knowledge scale."

It doesn't prove he isn't either.
Have you ever listened to the man speak?

BTW lets just drop the damn subject like RC45 already did thankfully
Old 01-21-2004, 03:50 PM   #35
coloradosilver
Regular User

I think he's a good speaker. But you have to realize that what he's saying was written by someone else and formatted to incoorperate GWB's ideas and values.
Old 01-21-2004, 03:51 PM   #36
graywolf624
Regular User

Yes I have heard him speak. Yet again look up his competition (gore had just as many). Speech ability also has little to no correlation with intelligence.
Old 01-21-2004, 04:07 PM   #37
graywolf624
Regular User

"Only a smart man reads a book upsidedown"

Only a ignorant man judges someone without meeting them.

That picture upside down was not him reading the book upside down. It was probably a photoshop. Think about it. If he can even read a speech that proves that piece of op-ed to be hogwash.
Old 01-21-2004, 04:14 PM   #38
scubywrxr
Regular User

I would like to know, exactly how many presidents of the world have written their own speeches? GWB included...

Lets face it guys, many of our leaders are dumb asses... they are fronts or puppets for the parties they represent coz they are have just enough IQ and are easily manipulated to suit the needs of the people behind the curtains. So who exactly runs America again? or any other country for that matter?
Difficult question to answer truthfully?

Most of our so called leaders are alcoholics, fornicators or drug abusers and we voted them in or did not bother to even vote at all!(or were made leaders by a court decision ) Then we bitch and moan about how bad they are once they in office.. so who are the real idiots then?
Old 01-21-2004, 04:15 PM   #39
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by thamar
Only a smart man reads a book upsidedown
...actually to be able to read text upside down is pretty nifty accomplishment... let's see you pull it off..
Old 01-21-2004, 04:22 PM   #40
graywolf624
Regular User

What is dislectic? You mean dyslexic?

Is their any proof he is dyslexic?
Old 01-21-2004, 04:40 PM   #41
corvette97
Regular User

pimrusis wrote:
Americans are stupid, Finally some proof.

i don't care what kind of links you can pull up, you don't belong insulting an entire country like that and i request that this thread get locked or deleted. not only are you one of the three most annoying worthless fucktards to plague this board, but you're also turning your stupidity into continental insults

go fuck yourself with a splintered baseball bat
i am from Guatemala! and i dont wish to all these ppl to fuck themselves, u got to admit that plenty of ppl here in american and in europe are ppl who lack education, as i may say that once this girl told me in miami that i was not an american cuz' i didnt live in the states, hu? comon she was stupid, i am american, i am not NORTH american tho !
Old 01-21-2004, 04:45 PM   #42
graywolf624
Regular User

"s i may say that once this girl told me in miami that i was not an american cuz' i didnt live in the states, hu? comon she was stupid, i am american, i am not NORTH american tho !"

That one isn't related to intelligence. In the USA we are taught to believe we are the United States of America. We don't associate north america/ south america/ or central america with being americans.
We don't have a union of nations(well unless you count nafta) like europe. As such we don't think of ourselves in terms of continents.

How many people thought of themselves as european before the eu versus thought of themselves as members of their own country.
Old 01-21-2004, 04:54 PM   #43
zevolv
Regular User

Well we don't want to say we are United States of American but people in europe can say I'm English or German or Hungarian etc... Or say I'm Canadian or Mexican or Brazilian it's just easier to say American.
Old 01-21-2004, 05:00 PM   #44
graywolf624
Regular User

lol. Well when they curse americans on the television in europe are they refering to the continent or us as a nation. The simularities between us and south america are few and far between.(different cultures, money, ect) I'd dare say we have more in common with europe.
What are we supposed to call the people from our nation? USAans?
Old 01-21-2004, 05:01 PM   #45
zevolv
Regular User

I don't deny the fact that they are Americans and that's totally cool with me. I'm just saying most of them don't say they are American because except for us in the USA it's a very vaque statement