Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 04-09-2007, 06:30 PM   #151
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by graywolf624
You throwing someone with force has nothing to do with someone going down because they are concused from a punch.

You cant possibly slap someone hard enough to resemble anything close to the effect a punch to the head has on you. Its not possible, you cant use your toes and swing your hips like your Muhammad Imad Bruce Lee with slapping motion.
No one ever argued knocking some out.. U talked about confusing someone or knocking them to the ground.. Neither require you to open hand punch. Let someone cross face you, if you think you can concentrate in that any more then a punch Ill buy you a beer. While your at it let someone wrap their hand behind your kneck and use his elbow to push your around and then slam your head straight down to the matt. Trust me it hurts like hell. Hits to the head are something wrestlers are trained to deal with.. and to be honest it isnt the strength of the hit that disorients.. Even a light hit can disorient if done right.. Its how its done. You should know that too.
I could take my pants off and show you my nuts, now would that be confusing or what.

And to me I look to KO or set up a KO with every punch I throw, disorientation in other respects is not my specialty.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 06:34 PM   #152
graywolf624
Regular User

^Sometimes disorientation is the key to setting up for the KO (or take down or other). Setup is almost as important as the actual move.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:35 PM   #153
SFDMALEX
Regular User

I will die saying that a pure striker vs. pure wrestler is only a mater of one falling into the trap of the other.

What ditermines that is wit and speed, and those are God given

and all this spamming sent me spelling way south....
Old 04-09-2007, 06:38 PM   #154
graywolf624
Regular User

Spelling.. what spelling.

Your position is faltering... your now dangerously close to my very first comment.
(Probably 50-50 probability if it were bare knuckle, much higher in my favor otherwise)"
Old 04-09-2007, 06:44 PM   #155
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by graywolf624
Spelling.. what spelling.

Your position is faltering... your now dangerously close to my very first comment.
(Probably 50-50 probability if it were bare knuckle, much higher in my favor otherwise)"
No, thats the position Ive had since the beginning, the you went on to say that wrestling is the asnwer to world peace and I went to claim that no wrestling alone will not help you find Ossama.

Looks liek its back to square one.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:46 PM   #156
graywolf624
Regular User

Lol... Round 2: Politics? lol..
Old 04-09-2007, 06:47 PM   #157
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Actually I believe our political views are very similar so there isnt much to argue about