Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 05:43 PM   #181
666fast
Regular User

Well lets say that's how I think he is, and I based these thought by the way he answers and refusing to engage a conversation on both side's,
instead of uni-lateral.
It's exactly what you are doing, you still haven't answered any questions RC45 has asked you. Are you going to, or are you just going to continue being an ass?

And btw you still didn't answer who that person is on your avatar.
How was I suppose to give an answer to a question you never asked? Besides, I don't know who it is. If I did, I'd tell you.

Oooh yes, now I should believe you, well guess what I don't.
Did you know I have a Pagani Zonda, 20 children, 5 wives,blabalbalabl...
Wow, you are so mature it's unbelievable.

Ooooh, 666slow
Wow, you are so clever! You must be the envy of all your friends! Dont' tell me you came up with that all by yourself? You are so funny! I can't believe how funny you are. Too come up with something like that, it must be pure genious. You are so smart, and so funny. haha It's so fresh, I've never heard that before! You are so funny. Got any "you are the weakest link" jokes while you are at it? :roll:

Another case of getting your facts mixed up I believe.
Sadly, it probably won't be the last time for him either.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:07 PM   #182
aliendude012
Regular User

Jesus Christ! Where did this thread go? I read as much as I could, skimmed some parts that looked rather useless. There's a lot of personal oppinion flying around here, a lot of misinformed people, etc. I expressed my opinions earlier on, and I feel its obvious that many of you agree with me. But what the hell do I know? What do any of us know? As much as I feel Bush's reasoning for war made no sense and must be covering a hidden motive, who's to say what that was? I feel it was for oil. No, RC45, we do not import oil from the middle east, or at least not much. We get most of it from right here in the South/Central Americas, good job. But oil is not a replicating organism. It will dissapear one day, and as of now our society(as a planet) is pretty much solely reliant on oil. We will need future sources of oil, which is why the oil from Alaska and Texas is mostly being saved. When the oil in South America runs out, where will we turn? Our reserves? America is a greedy country, why use something of our own when we can steal it from somewhere else? It'd be extremely convenient to have control of an oil reserve in the middle east. But thats just my opinion. I don't actually know what Bush was thinking when he decided to declare war on a tyrannical leader that his father created. Maybe he wanted to fix daddy's mistake? I dunno. And as somebody mentioned earlier, why would we spend $100billion on this war only for oil? Well, now I ask you, why would we spend that much on a war at all? World War I cost the country $32billion. We tripled that on a war that didn't last nearly as long, and we had even less reason for being in. Many have said it above, and I agree, we are not the world Police, we have things like the UN for that.

Originally Posted by Junk2006
I find it quite interesting that a bunch of white people are commenting on something they frankly know nothing about the only person after skimming through this thread that seems to know what he is talking about is the guy from Dubai while the rest of you are all fools commenting on something you know nothing about

Thank you! I am not going to get into any discussions about the differences between Arabs, Kurds, Persians, and anything else. Nor whoall was happy with Saddams regime or who wasnt, what Baghdad was like before the first Gulf War, or anything else. The fact is, I dont know. I'm not there, I don't have any experience, nor do I know anyone personally who does. I could tell you that Saddam killed thousands at will. Which he may have, and in fact probably did. But I dont know if he did any good. and RC45, you have no right to say Al Jazeera portrays the news in such a way to brainwash its Arab audience into thinking certain things. You think when you turn on the news at night you're getting the whole story? You may be in local things, but when it comes to National and World politics/events/problems, we know next to nothing. We have a freedom of the press in this country, yes, but that doesn't mean they tell us everything. The press is free to tell us whatever it knows, but they don't necessarily know everything. So don't assume that because you're watching World News Tonite, or *gulp* CNN that you know more than somebody in Dubai tuning into Al Jazeera every night.

I'm not going to post anymore in this thread, its a waste of my time. I may come back and read what little bits of 'coherent' information you may like to attack me with, but don't expect a response. You aren't worth my time, and neither is the Iraqi war.

My dogs better 'cuz he gets Kennelrations.
FCE Forums
Old 03-10-2004, 06:27 PM   #183
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by 666fast
Well lets say that's how I think he is, and I based these thought by the way he answers and refusing to engage a conversation on both side's,
instead of uni-lateral.
It's exactly what you are doing, you still haven't answered any questions RC45 has asked you. Are you going to, or are you just going to continue being an ass?

And btw you still didn't answer who that person is on your avatar.
How was I suppose to give an answer to a question you never asked? Besides, I don't know who it is. If I did, I'd tell you.

Oooh yes, now I should believe you, well guess what I don't.
Did you know I have a Pagani Zonda, 20 children, 5 wives,blabalbalabl...
Wow, you are so mature it's unbelievable.

Ooooh, 666slow
Wow, you are so clever! You must be the envy of all your friends! Dont' tell me you came up with that all by yourself? You are so funny! I can't believe how funny you are. Too come up with something like that, it must be pure genious. You are so smart, and so funny. haha It's so fresh, I've never heard that before! You are so funny. Got any "you are the weakest link" jokes while you are at it? :roll:

Another case of getting your facts mixed up I believe.
Sadly, it probably won't be the last time for him either.
Don't mixe up what i'm trying to say, 000slow, and look it seems the rat
has come out of his hole to give a little bit comment, well keep your
"smartass" 5 year old comments to yourself, you were'nt there to give any
ideas or comments at the beginning of this thread. It seems you only roam
the site to see if there's a person in distress and you can rescue, don't kiss
RC45 ass by coming to his rescue, you don't know each other in real life, right btw RC45 said he could do it by his one, you moron, next time read everything that has been written, not only when we gave remarks to each other, EACH OTHER and with no hard feelings off course.

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
Old 03-10-2004, 07:03 PM   #184
666fast
Regular User

Don't mixe up what i'm trying to say
I don't have to, you are doing it yourself.

or are you just going to continue being an ass?
000slow, and look it seems the rat
has come out of his hole to give a little bit comment, well keep your
"smartass" 5 year old comments to yourself
btw RC45 said he could do it by his one, you moron,
Damn, I predicted the future. I wonder how I knew you would just continue being an ass?

you were'nt there to give any
ideas or comments at the beginning of this thread.
That would be becuase I was sleeping and I have this thing called a job. A bit hard to join in on a thread when I'm not on the internet.

It seems you only roam
the site to see if there's a person in distress and you can rescue, don't kiss
RC45 ass
Yea, I roam the site. :roll: I've been here since the day it opened, been a participating member since. If anyone is the troll, you are. I'm not kissing anyones ass. You decided to post what is none other than an insult to RC45 using info that was completely wrong. I corrected you. Setting the record straight isn't kissing someones ass.

you don't know each other in real life, right btw RC45 said he could do it by his one
Just another reason I'm not kissing his ass. If I supposedly troll the boards looking to help those in distress, why the hell would I help someone who doesn't need it?

It's unbelieveable what a fucking hypocrite you are. You keep telling me to keep my smartass comments to myself. Yet, you continue to try and insult me and anyone else who disagrees with you. :roll:

next time read everything that has been written,
I did. How do you think I knew you have been saying the same thing over and over again without any facts to back up your claims?
Old 03-10-2004, 07:21 PM   #185
Junk2006
Regular User

666fast and Speedkillar wtf are you 2 arguing about if it is Iraq fine keep on doing
But by the looks of it you guys are just flaming each other
So I say this create your own thread or get back to Iraq
Old 03-10-2004, 07:25 PM   #186
TT
Regular User

Uhm.. the right way to flame eachother would be backchannel :roll:

Anyway yes, I think it's time to do chose of the following options:

- go back on track and try to go on with the endless discussion (because there is really no end to it)
- let this topic die as the others in the past and wait for the next one to pop up
- stay off-topic for another while untill the topic will magically become "closed"
Old 03-10-2004, 07:40 PM   #187
666fast
Regular User

Sorry guys, it started as a debate about Iraq, but quickly degenerated into flaming.
Instead of answering my questions, he decided to just call me names.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:19 PM   #188
SFDMALEX
Regular User

I kind of agree with aliendude012 last post.

In my view there defenetly was something behind this war that would benefit US. Now when people say they just went there to bomb just for peace sake and freedom of the Iraqy people I find that silly. First off American people would not want their tax money to go some place like Iraq half a world away to free some people from Saddams regime. They dont give a fuck, just like 90% of people on this forum and in the world in general dont give a fuck about what is going on half the globe away from our houses.

Now why US went there? Obviously the first and most logical answer would be OIL. It may be the reason, or maybe its not. We dont know.

My final say is that US did go there for some other reason besides freeing some people. They could have used that 100billion on something more productive on their own grounds.

Anyway Im not an expert on the subject of American politics, and this is only my view.

And PS. I got nothing against America or Americans. Im planing to move there. So you may consider this view as pro american.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:54 PM   #189
geekdiggy
Regular User

i knew this thread would turn into a double-digit page war

hard to hit in only three tries.
Old 03-11-2004, 02:20 AM   #190
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by SPEEDKILLAR
instead of uni-lateral.
I will "engage" both sides - but then we need to have YOU participate as well.

What that means is, that I as the debate starter, pose a view - backed by information that supports my view.

Then you counter with your view BACKED UP BY INFORMATION that supports your view.

Then I reply, and if I have information that refutes your claims - provide said information, bolstering my view, and reducing the effect of yours.

Then you would counter my points with further FACTS and INFORMATION that would counter my statements, there by bolstering yours.

That is how educated people debate.

What you were doing was nothing close - and there are a number of witnesses who pointed this fact out to you - but to no avail.

This actually quite sad - as it indicates the real lack of intellect that the majority of citizens of the world seem to possess.

If this is how you debate serious geo-political issues all is lost - How can one expect you to even come to a mature informed conclusion about what matters of the day that might be on a ballot that may deserve attention when you excercise your franchise.

What a waste of an education and a vote.
Old 03-11-2004, 02:22 AM   #191
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by 666fast
Sorry guys, it started as a debate about Iraq, but quickly degenerated into flaming.
Instead of answering my questions, he decided to just call me names.
I feel your frustration - I can feel the room temperature drop to these cretins IQ level (in degrees C) when they sign on to the forum....
Old 03-11-2004, 06:07 AM   #192
Jabba
Regular User

I was just waiting for you to make your post brembo...and you know I wont agree with most of it....however I do respect your opinions and it is indeed one of the better posts in this thread. 8) 8) 8)

I think its fair to say that everyone has had their say on this subject now and rather than repeating the same points over and over it might be better to finish it here.
Closed Thread