Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 07-17-2006, 07:04 PM   #16
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by DrijF360
Do you have any time to exercise? Try exercising for a good 45-60 minutes then see how you feel.
I went jogging saturday night. legs are pretty sore, but i'm going to go out again pretty soon. I may be going bald, but i refuse to be fat and bald. It's bad enough i already double my g/f's weight

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:32 PM   #17
Pimp Racer
Regular User

I used to like sleeping before too until I came to Jabbas World!

No but on a serious note I believe I am just like you but when my parents are around I get forced to sleep early which is around 11 pm. I guess its alright. I get around 6-7 hours of sleep on school days..not including the time I sleep in class.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:24 PM   #18
sameerrao
Regular User

I wish I could sleep more - usually get about 6 hours every night. Could do with 8. I am fucking crotchety when I don't get my sleep ...

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:07 PM   #19
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Sleep is like sex. Sleep is like making love to a beautiful woman. Sleep is king. Sleep is God.

When I was a kid I used to hate it, I was so full of energy that I hated going to sleep. I used to stay out until midnight, come home, sleep and couldnt wait to wake up go to school and go do my thing again...And I was fairly young. That was happening grade 3 on. Yes yes...I know young to stay out that late, but I always used to hang around my house and my parents knew that I was safe.

Right now I try to get as much sleep as possbile. But that doesnt happen. Odd day I let my self sleep till 1 in the afternoon but thats a rarity.

But there is nothing, nothing next to a good meal and a pussy that I like more then sleep.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 08:09 AM   #20
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
blah to sleep, i can go 2 days easy with no sleep just have to remain active really dont need coffee or anything to keep me going and i dont get fatigued either.

when i was just on my short 8 day vac in Canada, i think i slept on average 2 or 3 hours a night maybe and i think im pushing it to be honest!!

if you look at alot of my posts, alot of times they are early morning, as im doing right now.

my gf has trouble sleeping, so she got some teas that seem to help a little. also found this link for those that need help to get to sleep!!

http://health.yahoo.com/topic/sleep/...for_good_sleep
hmm it says "do another relaxing activity before you goto bed" do they mean WANKING I wonder ?
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 08:26 AM   #21
MartijnGizmo
Regular User

if you look at alot of my posts, alot of times they are early morning, as im doing right now.
It says "Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:25 am" over here.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:02 PM   #22
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
blah to sleep, i can go 2 days easy with no sleep just have to remain active really dont need coffee or anything to keep me going and i dont get fatigued either.

when i was just on my short 8 day vac in Canada, i think i slept on average 2 or 3 hours a night maybe and i think im pushing it to be honest!!

my gf has trouble sleeping, so she got some teas that seem to help a little. also found this link for those that need help to get to sleep!!

http://health.yahoo.com/topic/sleep/...for_good_sleep
hmm it says "do another relaxing activity before you goto bed" do they mean WANKING I wonder ?
doesn't always help ops:

Old 07-19-2006, 07:15 PM   #23
Minacious
Regular User

Sex doesn't even put me to sleep. My girl is ready to crash after sex, where I am ready for round 2.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:32 AM   #24
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by mrmojo77
Originally Posted by saadie
get married
...and have kids. Then you don't have to worry about sleeping, because you're not allowed to
Usually I wake at 5:20 am, get to work at 6:00 and bike home after 14:00. Then I release my wife from taking care of the kids. She sometimes goes shopping, but usually sits back and relaxes. I lay on the kids room floor and try to protect my eye glasses and my groin while the boys do surprise attacks and generally walk over me while playing. I close my eyes and might fall asleep for few seconds about ten to twenty times. Then I cheer up and we go out or do something else.
Boys eat their porridge at 19:00, the younger ones must be fed and the older one must be tied to the chair with cable ties. The younger boy goes to bed after 20:00 and the older guy follows him after 21:00. At about 22:00 they both are surely sleeping and parents time can begin. TV/movies/sex/reading/eating/etc. untill 23:30 and then to shower and to bed. I'll sleep quickly when I finally get the change, after 0:00. Then, it's morning again, unless another or both of the boys are sick or having nightmares
You just get used to it after about a year.

>jots down reasons 3478 and 3479 onto list of reasons not to have kids<

Old 08-21-2006, 05:03 PM   #25
ldin
Regular User

ehhhhhhhhh, i will get enough sleep when i die...
ldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:55 PM   #26
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
Originally Posted by saadie
get married
...and have kids. Then you don't have to worry about sleeping, because you're not allowed to
Usually I wake at 5:20 am, get to work at 6:00 and bike home after 14:00. Then I release my wife from taking care of the kids. She sometimes goes shopping, but usually sits back and relaxes. I lay on the kids room floor and try to protect my eye glasses and my groin while the boys do surprise attacks and generally walk over me while playing. I close my eyes and might fall asleep for few seconds about ten to twenty times. Then I cheer up and we go out or do something else.
Boys eat their porridge at 19:00, the younger ones must be fed and the older one must be tied to the chair with cable ties. The younger boy goes to bed after 20:00 and the older guy follows him after 21:00. At about 22:00 they both are surely sleeping and parents time can begin. TV/movies/sex/reading/eating/etc. untill 23:30 and then to shower and to bed. I'll sleep quickly when I finally get the change, after 0:00. Then, it's morning again, unless another or both of the boys are sick or having nightmares
You just get used to it after about a year.

>jots down reasons 3478 and 3479 onto list of reasons not to have kids<
Can you remember me posting ages ago, maybe after the first child. I'm quite sure I encouraged everyone to have kids as soon as possible

Funny thing is, that I would still encourage to have kids, even though my life now is not the best possible.
I don't know if i was here for your first kid, so no..i don't remember

Old 09-10-2006, 10:58 AM   #27
Mattk
Regular User

doesn't always help
Never tried masturbation before sleeping. Never felt like it.