Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Books, Comics And Magazines > Magazine Scans

Old 07-28-2005, 05:38 PM   #1
Lotus340R
Regular User

Default Sportwagen Katalog Initium's Classics 3/97

I got this magazine two weeks ago.

It's from August 1997. Language is german. There are some nice articles. I am a bit busy at the moment, so I had no time to read it yet. There are articles about the following cars: Audi Avus Quattro, Bugatti EB110 SS, Honda NSX, Dodge Viper RT/10, Jaguar XJ220 + XK-SS, Porsche 911 Turbo, Chevrolet Corvette, Lamborghini Diablo SE30, McLaren F1 GTR, Ferrari F50, Porsche 911 GT1 + Mercedes CLK-GTR + Nissan R390 GT1 and Italdesign Scighera.
I wanted to ask you guys, if you would like to see them. I don't think, that they were posted before. Each article is 4-8 pages long. I am not sure, if I will be able to scan them, but I can try to take picture of each page with digital camera. I want to be part of this community, so this may be nice way to start it. I am member for two years now, but I have never checked this forum very often. I want to change that now. I am even working on website about my favourite topic, but I don't want to tell you more now.
Sorry for a bit long post. Please, let me know, if you would like to see it.
Old 07-28-2005, 07:48 PM   #2
budagboy2
Regular User

F50 please
budagboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 01:07 PM   #3
carreragt10
Regular User

Audi Avus Quattro, Bugatti EB110 SS, Honda NSX, Dodge Viper RT/10, Jaguar XJ220 + XK-SS, Porsche 911 Turbo, Chevrolet Corvette, Lamborghini Diablo SE30, McLaren F1 GTR, Ferrari F50, Porsche 911 GT1 + Mercedes CLK-GTR + Nissan R390 GT1 and Italdesign Scighera please