Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 07-25-2007, 03:19 PM   #76
novass
Regular User

Originally Posted by harryo2b
Well holy fucking shit. Just got back from the race and talk about a crazy ass day some good some bad. So there I am hanging out on my very own patch of grass enjoying all the races since early morning (BMW Formula, GP2, Mini Challenge, Supercup and F1) and it's nearing 1400 hrs. I hear the F1 cars start up out of the pits ready to take up their grid spots and we all get excited. After the warm up lap the race starts and then this really big ass gray cloud approaches first with a drizzle then a sprinkle then some torrential down pour from the heavens causing havoc amongst the masses! First there were 22 then like 13 cars...I feel cheated of part of my race ticket As for the rain it sure as hell made the race all more interesting thats for sure.
I didn't know any other JW'ers would be there. I was in T9, on the other side of the track by the Schumi S.

The rain was fun It came fast and left quick but it sure made an interesting start. I just didn't like sitting around for the next 45 minutes waiting for the restart with a wet ass. It was a good time to get some currywurst, pommes and a beer though

I am in Florence, Italy right now so I don't have a whole lot of internet time, just thought I would pop in and say hi. I will post my pics and a more in depth story of my travels when I get back.

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:04 AM   #77
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

Originally Posted by RAMMIUS
In France and Great Britain Schumi wasnt there
:roll: Do you even watch those fucking races ?

In France he even gave a ride in his FXX to Zidane.
Yes i watch every one, and if you read my post you can see i said, in France Schumi wasnt at the wall with Todt... thats what i was meaning, read all the post Mate!!

and i think its a coincidence like other one here says...