Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 05-09-2004, 02:44 PM   #91
irrational_i
Regular User

*sigh* If any of you 2 could drive as well as you could trade stupid insults...
I can only assume you have no patience while driving either?
Take a step back - think - and decide if it is in any way constructive saying something.
irrational_i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 03:24 PM   #92
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by irrational_i
Take a step back - think - and decide if it is in any way constructive saying something.
Your point?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 03:54 PM   #93
bobafett
Regular User

Gentlemen, please - no need to get your panties' in a twist... take a step back and chill...

--Dan
Old 05-09-2004, 03:58 PM   #94
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Ah, shut yer face, you hypocrite.

(except there are some pedantic pricks on this forum who are a bit quick to jump the gun)
Does that refer to my sig.?
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 03:58 PM   #95
irrational_i
Regular User

Weeeell... My point being that surely after your comment on moan786's initial post, which in my opinion was unbrooked provocation, even if he replied with a really mild, if condescending, note - did not require any reply as the whole situation is obvious. Does it really matter if he misinterpreted your reply? 8).

And then you attack him in return to his reply with a worse insult. Where does this end? I like a good debate as much as anyone - if the content is worth debating about. But then again - being a moderator of a potentially controversial forum dealing with american cars - maybe you have had so much of this kind of silly post that your are completely fed up with it?

So no insult intended to anyone here. I just think your last reply post was made in haste and not worth it.
What do you think? And of course - I'd prefer a PM as reply as I am sure no-one following this thread (including me) wants to read posts so far removed from the topic. 8)
Old 05-09-2004, 04:37 PM   #96
moan786
Regular User

woaaaaa where has this one spiralled out of controll too ?

people people !!!!!!!

i come in peace !

RC 045 i know you dont smoke weed , i know this but its Friday , you aint got no job and you aint got shit to do ....take a hit ...

no seriously RC chill amigo ive noticed your real argumentative and calling me a "bucket of shit" as sexy as that sounds its a personal insult and a bit immature coming from a man of 36 ( shit, your old enough to be my papa , well big bro at least ) i bare no ill will against you i was merely ticked off that you had the audacity to say what you said especially as i was just goofin around and it was quite clear, whereas it wasnt so easy to discern this from your post.

Anyway lets not make a song and dance over nothing

time for a group hug ((( all u guys )))))

lol

peace
moan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 04:40 PM   #97
Anonymous

Originally Posted by moan786

RC 045 i know you dont smoke weed , i know this but its Friday , you aint got no job and you aint got shit to do ....take a hit ...
UM i think you've been smoking too much its SUNDAY NOT FRIDAY get your head together oh and its RC45 not RC 045 :roll:
Old 05-09-2004, 04:44 PM   #98
moan786
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123

UM i think you've been smoking too much its SUNDAY NOT FRIDAY get your head together oh and its RC45 not RC 045 :roll:

lol dude u obviously havent seen the film Friday

the above is an infamous (or so i thought ) line from the film where chris tucker's character tries to coax Ice Cube's character into smoking a joint as hes always so stressed

Gee why do i have to spell everything out to you guys :roll:

by the way what year is this ........hehehe
Old 05-09-2004, 04:46 PM   #99
RC45
Regular User

people people !!!!!!!

i come in peace !

no seriously RC chill amigo ive noticed your real argumentative and calling me a "bucket of shit" as sexy as that sounds its a personal insult and a bit immature coming from a man of 36 ( shit, your old enough to be my papa , well big bro at least ) i bare no ill will against you i was merely ticked off that you had the audacity to say what you said especially as i was just goofin around and it was quite clear, whereas it wasnt so easy to discern this from your post.

Anyway lets not make a song and dance over nothing

time for a group hug ((( all u guys )))))

lol

peace
...aghhh fuck off...
Old 05-09-2004, 04:46 PM   #100
Anonymous

the above is an infamous (or so i thought ) line from the film where chris tucker's character tries to coax Ice Cube's character into smoking a joint as hes always so stressed

I have i was taking the piss thats what the wink meant!! doh! :roll: sorry if you misundestood!!
Old 05-09-2004, 04:47 PM   #101
RC45
Regular User

...you obviously have not even been a lurker on this site since you joined... or you would be well versed in our various "roles" and personalities... so if you don't like it, as they in the classics......................... :fist:
Old 05-09-2004, 04:49 PM   #102
RC45
Regular User

Weeeell... My point being that surely after your comment on moan786's initial post, which in my opinion was unbrooked provocation, even if he replied with a really mild, if condescending, note - did not require any reply as the whole situation is obvious. Does it really matter if he misinterpreted your reply? 8).

And then you attack him in return to his reply with a worse insult. Where does this end? I like a good debate as much as anyone - if the content is worth debating about. But then again - being a moderator of a potentially controversial forum dealing with american cars - maybe you have had so much of this kind of silly post that your are completely fed up with it?

So no insult intended to anyone here. I just think your last reply post was made in haste and not worth it.
What do you think? And of course - I'd prefer a PM as reply as I am sure no-one following this thread (including me) wants to read posts so far removed from the topic. 8)
...and?
Old 05-09-2004, 04:50 PM   #103
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by bobafett
Gentlemen, please - no need to get your panties' in a twist... take a step back and chill...

--Dan
No worries... the day I take anything online seriosuly is the day I buy a Civic...
Old 05-09-2004, 04:58 PM   #104
moan786
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45

...you obviously have not even been a lurker on this site since you joined... or you would be well versed in our various "roles" and personalities... so if you don't like it, as they in the classics......................... :fist:
ur absolutely right there
i first heard of this site through racingflix.com as i was a member there and then i left England for a few months to travel so didnt have access to the net.
When i returned i rememberedi was registered to this wonderfull place that is jabbasworld and continued my posting here so hey im learning the ropes and the quirky so and so's who are liable to put u on em ! (albeit a little bit slowly... ops: )
Old 05-09-2004, 05:00 PM   #105
irrational_i
Regular User

fine, fine.:roll:
I'll be off for my overdue caffeine hit then...