Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Top Gear Discussion

Old 01-30-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
vexor
Regular User

Originally Posted by Cubits View Post
It's just there to test the NSA's system for monitoring every single transmission in the world. They do, you know...

George W Bush Terrorism Bomb 9/11!
Get back on topic and take the GWB statements somewhere else or I will be forced to close this thread

vexor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:36 AM   #2
Cubits
Regular User

Originally Posted by vexor View Post
Get back on topic and take the GWB statements somewhere else or I will be forced to close this thread
You people aren't up on your conspiracy theories, are you? Lighten up already! :p

Ok, on topic...

Uuummm, right, the American version, "Gear".

Looks to be hopeless, eh? Unless it's hosted on PBS, it'll be hard for them to resist the cash-waving of the car companies. Since NBC has the rights, and they've already dropped the "reality TV" phrase, it is all but doomed. Expect it to be hosted by former reality show contestants (you know, qualified people, like winners of big brother...).

For the Australian version, i want to be partnered up with a summernats enthusiast (ie, ute owner), and maybe someone with a background in design. Ah, the fun we'll have at each other's expense.
Cubits is offline   Reply With Quote