Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Books, Comics And Magazines > Magazine Scans

Old 05-25-2006, 03:58 PM   #16
jakaracman
Regular User

Originally Posted by inso
i smell cheat.. Since the new S4 is very stiff, i would say too stiff, RS4 is more so, well what will be the new RS4 with optional sport suspension. Then the brakes, should beat the csl since CF, but no, and optional cup tires. Well i hope there will be also normal version, the sport suspension is not in finnish optionlist, neither are the brakes or tires.
Too stiff? Just drove a couple of RS4 (sedan, avant and cabrio) and it's way from too stif. If anything, it's too soft for racetrack and great for normal use.
jakaracman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 11:11 AM   #17
inso
Regular User

if there is speed bumps or anything like that, fillings from your teeth will loosen, S4 compared to M3 with kelleners suspension is very bad on comfort.

And when the going gets tough, S4 is not up to the task, but that kelleners is, so i say it was a bad compromise.
inso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 04:48 PM   #18
jakaracman
Regular User

Well, I've driven over several speed bumps (even one I deliberately failed to noitice and went over at about 80 kph) and my filling are still there) ...