Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 10-07-2003, 04:07 PM   #16
BADMIHAI
Regular User

yeah, 666, I guess you're right. I was just pissed off yesterday....I guess I stereotyped Americans and rappers. But I still think rappers are stupid!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 05:26 PM   #17
jon_s
Regular User

Just a point on Nos. It is unlikely to do any harm to that engine. Especially if it is installed right....which I might be so bold as to say it is....(if he/she has enough money to get a Ferrari, I doubt they would take it to a back street garage!). If I was to put 100shot of Nos into my fiesta, then granted, I doubt it would make it far...(although, probably further than you think). Anyway, a Ferrari with Nos is not my thing....I would not do it, but if everyone did what I would do, this world would be one shit place lol
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 06:28 PM   #18
666fast
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
yeah, 666, I guess you're right. I was just pissed off yesterday....I guess I stereotyped Americans and rappers. But I still think rappers are stupid!
I think most are pretty dumb too. Wait untill you see the new Cash Money Millionares video. A Maybach with 24 inch wheels. :x
Old 10-08-2003, 06:59 AM   #19
jon_s
Regular User

lol, 24inch wheels on a Maybach!!!
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 07:26 AM   #20
cho_888
Regular User

i think it just wrecks the car. i would trust anybody at just any garage to go any where near my ferrari. i would want ferrari to install it, and if you asked a ferrari dealership to install NOS on your ferrari i hope they would politly tell you to fuck off.
Old 10-08-2003, 07:55 PM   #21
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by cho_888
i think it just wrecks the car. i would trust anybody at just any garage to go any where near my ferrari. i would want ferrari to install it, and if you asked a ferrari dealership to install NOS on your ferrari i hope they would politly tell you to fuck off.
Not only that....I hope they would mark you as "never to be sold a Ferrari". You know they cand refuse to sell you a Ferrari, right? You have to be credible and have a FAT back account. But I'm sure they could refuse to sell you one, even if you had a few millions in the bank.

BTW: 24' on a Maybach is just wrong!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 10:59 PM   #22
dis3as3d
Regular User

Now this I totaly don't understand, its a ferrari not a the perfect machine. I totaly disagree with most of the people here. If it is a good car why not make it better. Nitrous is a temporary boost in horsepower by packing a denser charge of oxygen into the motor. THIS DOES NOT HURT THE MOTOR(if installed correctly), performance motors are made to take high horsepower stress. nitrous doesn't mean drag racing, for example if you want to you are on a racetrack and you want to pass someone on the back straight an extra 100 horsepower is a good thing.

My logic only applies to mass produced performance cars. If your idea of a ferrari is to be in a garage 364 days of the year as a collector piece then you probably didn't buy it as a race car. And I understand the point of view to keep it stock for collector reasons.

You wouldn't put stock tires back on just because that is what it came with from the factory. No you update it with the newest rubber available to make it perform better. Do you guys object to any modification to a ferrari? What about new exhaust, does that ruin it for you too? Also why do you hate on larger wheels when they improve performance? A larger wheel combined with a smaller tire sidewall improves handling because the flex in sidewall kills steering response. I swear the people flaming the most know the least about cars. You download all of the videos on racing flix and that makes you a car genius.
Old 10-09-2003, 07:45 AM   #23
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by dis3as3d
Now this I totaly don't understand, its a ferrari not a the perfect machine. I totaly disagree with most of the people here. If it is a good car why not make it better. Nitrous is a temporary boost in horsepower by packing a denser charge of oxygen into the motor. THIS DOES NOT HURT THE MOTOR(if installed correctly), performance motors are made to take high horsepower stress. nitrous doesn't mean drag racing, for example if you want to you are on a racetrack and you want to pass someone on the back straight an extra 100 horsepower is a good thing.

My logic only applies to mass produced performance cars. If your idea of a ferrari is to be in a garage 364 days of the year as a collector piece then you probably didn't buy it as a race car. And I understand the point of view to keep it stock for collector reasons.

You wouldn't put stock tires back on just because that is what it came with from the factory. No you update it with the newest rubber available to make it perform better. Do you guys object to any modification to a ferrari? What about new exhaust, does that ruin it for you too? Also why do you hate on larger wheels when they improve performance? A larger wheel combined with a smaller tire sidewall improves handling because the flex in sidewall kills steering response. I swear the people flaming the most know the least about cars. You download all of the videos on racing flix and that makes you a car genius.

I'm talking about pink Gucci interiors and 24' spinner rims. Why put NOS on one of the BEST NA engines in the world? You got a peace of ART under the hood and then you fuck it up with NOS(not literally).

Thats were you miss the point. Rappers do not mod their cars to get performace. I got nothing agaisnt putting an after market Tubi pipes on a ferrari, channching the AIR filters........... They put pink interiors wings and crome rims. Thats fucking up a peace of art. Thats like buying an original Picasso peace and fucking it up by painting something over it.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote