Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Music And Noise

Music And Noise This is where to discuss you favourite Artists, Bands and own Music

Old 09-06-2005, 06:29 PM   #1
Mers
Regular User

Default Cream is back....again...this time, msg!!!!

So, for all of you who know Cream, the power trio of the 60's, with Ginger Baker (d), Eric Clapton (g) and Jack Buce (b), would know they disbanded in 1968...you should also know they came back to play 4 nights in London's Royal Albert Hall, in May 2005...

Well, now they're across the Pond:

On the heels of four hugely successful nights at London's Royal Albert Hall and after much speculation, the eagerly anticipated Cream reunion lands in New York for three exclusive nights at Madison Square Garden. In what will be one of the must see shows of this decade and their only appearance in the U.S., legendary rock group, Cream - Ginger Baker, Jack Bruce and Eric Clapton, - will play Madison Square Garden October 24th, 25th, 26th, 2005. These shows will be produced by Ron Delsener Presents and tickets will be available in advance to American Express cardmembers.
AMEX Presale begins september 12.....

For those of u in the US (yes, the whole of the US...it's that important) who enjoy good blues, I urge you to go and see them...AMEX cardmembers can get tickets at ticketmaster.com from monday...DO NOT MISS THIS IF U CAN, it is very very worth it, if u are a blues fan....

Old 09-06-2005, 07:16 PM   #2
Minacious
Regular User

Yep, that picture shows him creaming alright.

Sorry, I had to.
Old 09-06-2005, 09:27 PM   #3
TT
Regular User

NO CAPS LOCK
Old 09-06-2005, 10:22 PM   #4
Toronto
Regular User

ya I heard about this (cream mailing list ) any who, to bad they arn't coming to toronto... and I heard some bootlegs of their london shows, didn't sound that great.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:35 PM   #5
Mers
Regular User

Originally Posted by Toronto
ya I heard about this (cream mailing list ) any who, to bad they arn't coming to toronto... and I heard some bootlegs of their london shows, didn't sound that great.
Yeah, well, age catches up to all of us...and the gibsons on marshalls are long gone....i'd say even ginger's dw changes the sound...
HOWEVER
it's still a must go...37 years, ans 98% of the people think it was worth the wait....

(sorry bout the caps lock TT...)