Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 01-18-2004, 02:34 PM   #61
tabh
Regular User

sorry i forgot to mention how much the z4 sucks ballz compared to the new vette or even the old vette
tabh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 02:41 PM   #62
ahmedgiyab
Regular User

You guys forgot the main topic...its not a comparisom between the Z4 and the C6...

They don't fall in the same category! The Z8 vs. C6 would be nice to compare because both has 400bhp!

The question is which one to buy if they have the same price???
Old 01-18-2004, 03:33 PM   #63
graywolf624
Regular User

"Considering the fact that they just introduced new thundebirds for next year and the fact that the mustang II was just that a different Mustang while there was still the original mustang and the T-bird form the 80's was a decent car they had turbocharged engines or a 5.0 V-8"

I hate to break it to you but your wrong on both accounts. The Mustang II was the name of the mustang in the 70s. There was no different mustang from 74-78. The 13 sec 0-60 was actually the fastest of these cars in I believe 78. The car was based on the pinto. It is as much a mustang as the sn95. If you want to argue against that then the mustang has existed for 4 or 5 less years right there and Im sure a case can be made to cut out a few other years. We wont talk about 79-81.

As for the tbird they were only turbocharged in a few years and perhaps you should look up the performance numbers. The fact that they had fixed roofs will also tip you off that they have changed. Also funny but I havent seen anything about a new tbird. I did read fords announcement around september that said the ford tbird was being cut for lack of sales and to protect collector value. http://www.detnews.com/2003/autosins...a01-144063.htm

Ford is in financial straights and is closing off their niche cars. ITs just a fact of life. I'd rather that then the threat of bankruptcy be realized(they really are that close).
graywolf624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 09:34 AM   #64
bmwdakias
Regular User

ok they are not in the same category but if their prices are equal then things change. My brother owns a 2001 Z06 and it is a really good car.handling is great,looks are exotic and it is very fast the only drawback of the car is the interior but as far as i know the c6 has hugely improved interior. Definetly the c6 is more impressive to look at and not girly at all where as the z4 is stil a bit girly like its predescesor. I would easily choose the c6 as its great value for money,faster and better looking than the z4.
bmwdakias is offline   Reply With Quote