Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 03-29-2004, 05:51 PM   #181
Junk2006
Regular User

Hey you listen to me I met my wife at the watering hole here she is:

My wife is the one on the right
Old 03-30-2004, 01:50 AM   #182
geekdiggy
Regular User

wow. you really need to stop starving that bitch

hard to hit in only three tries.
geekdiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 08:49 PM   #183
nthfinity
Regular User

oh man, to much.....
10 pages going....... changing subjects on pace with michigan's weather changes, and insults being shot, shoved, and sentenced improperly; as if anybody gives a fuck

id go with an STi, i havent yet driven/been driven in one, beyond that, id go with an Audi RS4, which is similarly priced with the 4.2 liter V8.

not to continue changing subjects, but i do mean to go back to something a person said earlier.

American sports cars turn in just fine, in fact, they turn in quite comparable to euro sports cars, and jap sports cars according to performance Data we have come to love from our Auto media jurnalists.

old american cars didnt turn so well, but old euro cars, and old jap cars were quite comparable. an aluminum V8 compares in mass to an Iron 4 banger. and look at gross vehicle wieghts to decide weather or not something has that much more turn in, or not. if you are confused on where to get that information, All US Spec non-super exotics are listed at www.autotrader.com for all sorts of great numbers, just not performance data.

oh, and by the way, not all cars are designed with turn-in in mind, but other factors such as compfort, and absolute lack of cost for example.