Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 04:08 PM   #181
Zonda11
Regular User

Jackass......on the attack again?????

Old 04-18-2004, 04:11 PM   #182
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Zonda11
Uhm - at least you can read... I already told you calling you a jackass was an attack - no need to to repeat it to me... :roll: -- and why did you cut the quote? jackass...

Now you are having an on-line war...

Don't you realize how pointless that is?
Old 04-18-2004, 04:12 PM   #183
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by rossc83
[quote:d215efdec3="RC45"][quote:d215efdec3="rossc83"] I am sure that I know which I prefer
Your point?
Which point don't you understand, I made several between "Iam sure that..." and "I know which I prefer"
What part of the not so subtle hint about "if you prefer that other forum why are you still here? " didn't you get? :roll:
Which part of my not so subtle hint about flaming did you not understand. You obviously did not get it.
I come here, like most, for the forums and usually ignore the ruder members here.
We seem to have crossed paths a couple times on JW - screw the subtle hints... you're not one of posters I pay attention to anyway. *shrug*
OK, enough bitching -- adults acting like children!
Children? No - free-thinking, expressive adults... the way I understand it, wars are started and fought by adults - no children needed.

Besides - I just don't like the ill-informed "chap from the colonies"... and don't disguise that fact.
Ya -- You're fighting a war on a forum --LOL
Well - it's a little expensive to go half-way across the world just to tell someone they irritate you no-end.
How is it a war? You bitching at some 55 year old guy because he suggests that he likes other forums too. I'm sorry, but too many of your post attack other people, rather than just discussing cars.[/quote:d215efdec3]

(let's see how far we can make the quoting embed...)

No jackass (and yes - that's an attack) -- first off you said it was an online war - I simply pointed out that to fight was not only children's domain, but that adults also fight - and used war as an example... :roll:

Second - I am bitching at some "old" guy (althoughage has no bearing) because the few times he has contributed to discussions he has made ill-informed and half-accurate inputs that really didn't address the underlying fundamental issues at hand - but were rather simply "statements of his opinion" out of context of the issue at hand.

Third - Who asked you anyway? :roll:

Fourth - I just felt like having 4 items in my statement.[/quote:d215efdec3]

This must be the longest quote on a forum.

And I love to see grown men bitching. It makes me feel more mature.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:15 PM   #184
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
[quote:a3a5f98a46="rossc83"][quote:a3a5f98a46="RC45"][quote:a3a5f98a46="rossc83"] I am sure that I know which I prefer
Your point?
Which point don't you understand, I made several between "Iam sure that..." and "I know which I prefer"
What part of the not so subtle hint about "if you prefer that other forum why are you still here? " didn't you get? :roll:
Which part of my not so subtle hint about flaming did you not understand. You obviously did not get it.
I come here, like most, for the forums and usually ignore the ruder members here.
We seem to have crossed paths a couple times on JW - screw the subtle hints... you're not one of posters I pay attention to anyway. *shrug*
Children? No - free-thinking, expressive adults... the way I understand it, wars are started and fought by adults - no children needed.

Besides - I just don't like the ill-informed "chap from the colonies"... and don't disguise that fact.
Well - it's a little expensive to go half-way across the world just to tell someone they irritate you no-end.
How is it a war? You bitching at some 55 year old guy because he suggests that he likes other forums too. I'm sorry, but too many of your post attack other people, rather than just discussing cars.[/quote:a3a5f98a46]

No jackass (and yes - that's an attack) -- first off you said it was an online war - I simply pointed out that to fight was not only children's domain, but that adults also fight - and used war as an example... :roll:

Second - I am bitching at some "old" guy (althoughage has no bearing) because the few times he has contributed to discussions he has made ill-informed and half-accurate inputs that really didn't address the underlying fundamental issues at hand - but were rather simply "statements of his opinion" out of context of the issue at hand.

Fourth - I just felt like having 4 items in my statement.[/quote:a3a5f98a46]

And I love to see grown men bitching. It makes me feel more mature. [/quote:a3a5f98a46]

We can probably keep this going another 4 pages - at least..

And if grown men can't bitch - whats' the point of life...

I mean man's greatest gift to the world is the ability to destroy it in the wink of an eye... right?
Old 04-18-2004, 04:16 PM   #185
Zonda11
Regular User

Uhm - at least you can read... I already told you calling you a jackass was an attack - no need to to repeat it to me... :roll: -- and why did you cut the quote? jackass...

I could care about the quote - It's not a war to me - I just think many of your comments make you out to be a real fucking prick. This will be my last reply to your posts.

Old 04-18-2004, 04:23 PM   #186
DeMoN
Regular User

[quote:512a05068d="RC45"][quote:512a05068d="rossc83"][quote:512a05068d="RC45"][quote:512a05068d="rossc83"] I am sure that I know which I prefer
Your point?

How is it a war? You bitching at some 55 year old guy because he suggests that he likes other forums too. I'm sorry, but too many of your post attack other people, rather than just discussing cars.[/quote:512a05068d]

Fourth - I just felt like having 4 items in my statement.[/quote:512a05068d]

And I love to see grown men bitching. It makes me feel more mature. [/quote:512a05068d]

I mean man's greatest gift to the world is the ability to destroy it in the wink of an eye... right?[/quote:512a05068d]

OMG What Have I Done! I unleashed this curse on JW... N E Way... lets quote till this quoting stuff looks like an asshole! Or until TT (rightfully) locks this.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:35 PM   #187
RC45
Regular User

I could care about the quote - It's not a war to me - I just think many of your comments make you out to be a real fucking prick. This will be my last reply to your posts.
Ohh - "the little wittle guy all fwustwated at the quote fun,, ohhh... *kiss-kiss*

There is nothing more pathetic than a "young adult" trying so desperatly to sound "mature" that they lose sight of how "unserious" the so-called "serious" moments in life really are.. :roll:

My comments may "make me out" to be a real fucking prick - but yours leave no-doubt at all.

I hope you not replying to my posts from now on is not just an idle threat - it would make it easier if there was one less drivel-producer's output to wade through...
Old 04-18-2004, 04:36 PM   #188
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeMoN
[quote:3382d894b9="rossc83"][quote:3382d894b9="RC45"][quote:3382d894b9="rossc83"][quote:3382d894b9="RC45"][quote:3382d894b9="rossc83"] I am sure that I know which I prefer
Your point?

How is it a war? You bitching at some 55 year old guy because he suggests that he likes other forums too. I'm sorry, but too many of your post attack other people, rather than just discussing cars.[/quote:3382d894b9]

Fourth - I just felt like having 4 items in my statement.[/quote:3382d894b9]

And I love to see grown men bitching. It makes me feel more mature. [/quote:3382d894b9]

I mean man's greatest gift to the world is the ability to destroy it in the wink of an eye... right?[/quote:3382d894b9]

OMG What Have I Done! I unleashed this curse on JW... N E Way... lets quote till this quoting stuff looks like an asshole! Or until TT (rightfully) locks this.[/quote:3382d894b9]

Well - try get a couple more licks in before the fun-house is shutdown...
Old 04-18-2004, 04:36 PM   #189
haha604
Regular User

good for you.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:38 PM   #190
PATo355
Regular User

[quote:2c2d12e57c="RC45"][quote:2c2d12e57c="rossc83"][quote:2c2d12e57c="RC45"][quote:2c2d12e57c="rossc83"][quote:2c2d12e57c="RC45"][quote:2c2d12e57c="rossc83"] I am sure that I know which I prefer
Your point?

How is it a war? You bitching at some 55 year old guy because he suggests that he likes other forums too. I'm sorry, but too many of your post attack other people, rather than just discussing cars.[/quote:2c2d12e57c]

Fourth - I just felt like having 4 items in my statement.[/quote:2c2d12e57c]

And I love to see grown men bitching. It makes me feel more mature. [/quote:2c2d12e57c]

I mean man's greatest gift to the world is the ability to destroy it in the wink of an eye... right?[/quote:2c2d12e57c]

OMG What Have I Done! I unleashed this curse on JW... N E Way... lets quote till this quoting stuff looks like an asshole! Or until TT (rightfully) locks this.[/quote:2c2d12e57c]

Well - try get a couple more licks in before the fun-house is shutdown... [/quote:2c2d12e57c]

Now this is the biggest , am i wrong

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:43 PM   #191
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by haha604

good for you.
Ah - another one has shown up... let's see if we can get the next one to voluntarily stfu...
Old 04-18-2004, 04:45 PM   #192
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by PATo355
[quote:8d4414f149="Zonda11"][quote:8d4414f149="RC45"][quote:8d4414f149="rossc83"][quote:8d4414f149="RC45"][quote:8d4414f149="rossc83"][quote:8d4414f149="RC45"][quote:8d4414f149="rossc83"] I am sure that I know which I prefer
Your point?

How is it a war? You bitching at some 55 year old guy because he suggests that he likes other forums too. I'm sorry, but too many of your post attack other people, rather than just discussing cars.[/quote:8d4414f149]

Fourth - I just felt like having 4 items in my statement.[/quote:8d4414f149]

And I love to see grown men bitching. It makes me feel more mature. [/quote:8d4414f149]

I mean man's greatest gift to the world is the ability to destroy it in the wink of an eye... right?[/quote:8d4414f149]

OMG What Have I Done! I unleashed this curse on JW... N E Way... lets quote till this quoting stuff looks like an asshole! Or until TT (rightfully) locks this.[/quote:8d4414f149]

Well - try get a couple more licks in before the fun-house is shutdown... [/quote:8d4414f149]

Now this is the biggest , am i wrong [/quote:8d4414f149]

This must be frustrating to read...

I am on 1600 by 1200 and have to scroll to catch the top and bottom..

Yet the yahoos keep reading, looking for meaningful comment between the lines.. *shrug*

I guess they will find a story where ever they look...
Old 04-18-2004, 04:58 PM   #193
DeMoN
Regular User

[quote:766c9ad7f3="RC45"][quote:766c9ad7f3="Zonda11"][quote:766c9ad7f3="RC45"][quote:766c9ad7f3="rossc83"][quote:766c9ad7f3="RC45"][quote:766c9ad7f3="rossc83"][quote:766c9ad7f3="RC45"][quote:766c9ad7f3="rossc83"] I am sure that I know which I prefer
Your point?

How is it a war? You bitching at some 55 year old guy because he suggests that he likes other forums too. I'm sorry, but too many of your post attack other people, rather than just discussing cars.[/quote:766c9ad7f3]

Fourth - I just felt like having 4 items in my statement.[/quote:766c9ad7f3]

And I love to see grown men bitching. It makes me feel more mature. [/quote:766c9ad7f3]

I mean man's greatest gift to the world is the ability to destroy it in the wink of an eye... right?[/quote:766c9ad7f3]

OMG What Have I Done! I unleashed this curse on JW... N E Way... lets quote till this quoting stuff looks like an asshole! Or until TT (rightfully) locks this.[/quote:766c9ad7f3]

Well - try get a couple more licks in before the fun-house is shutdown... [/quote:766c9ad7f3]

Now this is the biggest , am i wrong [/quote:766c9ad7f3]

Yet the yahoos keep reading, looking for meaningful comment between the lines.. *shrug*

I guess they will find a story where ever they look...[/quote:766c9ad7f3]

YEP I am on 1600 too and it is big reguardless of resolution!
Old 04-18-2004, 05:00 PM   #194
DeMoN
Regular User

[quote:72a79c9351="Zonda11"][quote:72a79c9351="RC45"][quote:72a79c9351="Zonda11"][quote:72a79c9351="RC45"][quote:72a79c9351="rossc83"][quote:72a79c9351="RC45"][quote:72a79c9351="rossc83"][quote:72a79c9351="RC45"][quote:72a79c9351="rossc83"] I am sure that I know which I prefer
Your point?

How is it a war? You bitching at some 55 year old guy because he suggests that he likes other forums too. I'm sorry, but too many of your post attack other people, rather than just discussing cars.[/quote:72a79c9351]

Fourth - I just felt like having 4 items in my statement.[/quote:72a79c9351]

And I love to see grown men bitching. It makes me feel more mature. [/quote:72a79c9351]

I mean man's greatest gift to the world is the ability to destroy it in the wink of an eye... right?[/quote:72a79c9351]

OMG What Have I Done! I unleashed this curse on JW... N E Way... lets quote till this quoting stuff looks like an asshole! Or until TT (rightfully) locks this.[/quote:72a79c9351]

Well - try get a couple more licks in before the fun-house is shutdown... [/quote:72a79c9351]

Now this is the biggest , am i wrong [/quote:72a79c9351]

I guess they will find a story where ever they look...[/quote:72a79c9351]

YEP I am on 1600 too and it is big reguardless of resolution![/quote:72a79c9351]
BTW quoting yourself is not allowed k thnx bye
Old 04-18-2004, 05:05 PM   #195
RC45
Regular User

Ok .. I will remember that.. although you just broke your own rule... :shock:
Closed Thread