Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 05:59 AM   #16
Jabba
Regular User

So we need to change your post to "as far as I know - which is nothing".

There are no full episodes on the front page and the videos that are on there, no one seems to care about, or at least we haven't been asked to remove them since 2003 anyway.

www.racing-flix.com has been hosting the same videos since 2001 and has never been asked to remove them either.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:06 AM   #17
nickthaskater

As I said in my post, clips are still copyright infringement just as much as a full episode. Google Video removed various Top Gear clips (not full episodes) a while back due to copyrights. There's a lot for the BBC to go after if they really want, maybe they just haven't gotten to you or they're going after the full episodes first, either way you say you've been asked already in the past, so my point is proven.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:09 AM   #18
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by nickthaskater
either way you say you've been asked already in the past, so my point is proven.
When did I say that ?
Old 07-28-2006, 06:11 AM   #19
nickthaskater

Originally Posted by Jabba
either way you say you've been asked already in the past, so my point is proven.
When did I say that ?
Originally Posted by Jabba
There are no full episodes on the front page and the videos that are on there, no one seems to care about, or at least we haven't been asked to remove them since 2003 anyway.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:15 AM   #20
Jabba
Regular User

What part of H A V E N T dont you understand ? Its the O P P O S I T E of have.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:19 AM   #21
nickthaskater

It was written in a way that was easy to misinterpret, 'haven't been asked since' sounds like you were asked in the past. Either way, other sites have had to remove clips, and obviously copyright infringement even if it is just a clip, to try and deny that is just stupid.

As for me not knowing anything, the links to download the clips on your site say "http://www.jabbasworld.net/dload.php?action=file&file_id=1607", so it seemed as though they were being hosted on your site.

I don't really get why the hell you're getting so pissy in the first place, just because you have some beef with the people at final gear is no reason to get on my case.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:47 AM   #22
Jabba
Regular User

It was written in a way that was easy to misinterpret,
Yes I suppose so if you are retarded.

Either way, other sites have had to remove clips, and obviously copyright infringement even if it is just a clip, to try and deny that is just stupid.
When have I ever denied that, I stated that we have never been asked to remove any videos on the front page unlike other sites that have been asked to remove full episodes. My avatar is also copyright infringement do you think Intel really gives a shit about that ? Perhaps you should get your own one checked out while you are up on your "high horse" preaching to us about copyright infringement.

As for me not knowing anything, the links to download the clips on your site say "http://www.jabbasworld.net/dload.php?action=file&file_id=1607", so it seemed as though they were being hosted on your site.
Yes thats not a full episode which is what I said, and you admitted that you read incorrectly once again.

I don't really get why the hell you're getting so pissy in the first place, just because you have some beef with the people at final gear is no reason to get on my case.
Because I have a problem with retards that don't read posts correctly and start assuming things that they know very little or nothing about at all.
Closed Thread