Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Scale Models

Scale Models Discuss your model collections in here inc R/C models

Old 04-22-2005, 08:06 PM   #1
stradale
Regular User

Default Those bastards at CMC...

...are seriously putting my decision to only buy models in 1/43 to the test!!

http://www.cmc-modelcars.de/ Choose language -> Products -> 1/18 and click on the Maserati 250F.

I haven't seen this model in real life yet, but it must be amazing. I've seen the Merc W196s and Auto Unions they make and the quality is breathtaking. The 250F is going to be built from 1387 pieces! Even all the rivets in the body are seperate pieces!!! :shock:
I'm really not a fan of 1/18, but CMC sure makes a tempting offer. They're priced at around 200 euros, which is fantastic value for money.

Apparently they've really got it in for me, because there's also a Ferrari 250GT SWB coming soon.......
Old 04-22-2005, 08:40 PM   #2
dingo
Regular User

It looks really nice, although that 250GT SWB you talk about would be more interesting for me.....I want it
The details on their models are truly amazing, I have a few pictures in a magazine of their SLR and the engine bay is just stunning :shock: The interior features hand-stitched real leather bucket seats....hows that for accuracy?