Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 08-19-2004, 09:08 AM   #496
TransAm
Regular User

At the end of the day, if we all had bottomless pockets it would be a much easier choice to make. For the average person who has a mortgage and family to think about, the Vette is jsut about within reach. Heck, If it werent for the need for a car with back seats (which the Vette doesnt have) I'd have bought a Vette - they are great cars!

Previous: 2003 Z4 3.0i SMG, 1995 Aprilia RS250
TransAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 09:20 AM   #497
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by mindgam3
Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by mindgam3
Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by bmagni
why comparing it with the m3 ??? overall the vette is much better but it has a 6 lts v8... the m3 has a 3.2 lt v6.
also talkin bout the 360, it has a 3.6 v8 which IMO is much better cause it delivers much more hp per liter... i dont deny the vette is a great performer but its not as great as it should be
The point is, that here is a gent that plays on the Autobahns with his Z06 and runs and guns and beats the Euro cars all the way to 180.. which is what we Z06'ers have said all along..

The other point is that the C6 as tested by a German magazine seems to be a different car that Hammond and Jeremy Dorkson tested.. right?

I mean instead of trying to trash it... they noted how good it was.

My guess is that there is such anger and jealousy over the way the cheap plastic car from Kentucky performs..

Which is why I enjoy driving it so much
lol, don't you think he may be a lil biased considering he owns one?? Just a thought
No. Not at all.

If a 360 Madonna (yes - that would be Madonna ) owner came in here and described an event you would consider it a holy moment. of truth and bow down liek it was the second coming of Christ... :roll:

Did you ever consider that you are biased and so refuse to accept the reality, that even when multiple sources provide you real life experiences you continue denying them...??
lol, i never said that the corvette was a bad car, i said that in my opinion there are better options. You're the one whos refusing to believe any other car can possibly be better than a vette. You're saying the 360's a bad car, i'm sure i could come up with dozens of articles saying that in actual fact it is a good car. Fair enough if u don't like it u don't like it but aleast accept it's a good car.
I never said the Primadonna was a bad car - oh wait, I did.. - but on a serious note, what I am pointing out is the German magazines polar opposite assessment of the C6 compared to Hammond and the Beagle Boy..

And as supporting evidence offer the comments of an owner of a Z06 that lives and breaths and runs and guns with Euro-cars on the autobahns..

BTW - my dislike for the Primadonna is that in my limited opinion it was not the true heir to the F355's throne. I love that car - it is the best mid-rear Ferrari coupe - ever - bar none
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 10:10 AM   #498
TRD-SUPRA
Regular User

TT

Are those pics on my sign fine??

Let me know...

By the way, for my a ZO6 is a excellent car in every aspect. Power, style, aerodiinamic, handling, etc... Just my .02 cents!! 8) 8)

TRD-SUPRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 10:12 AM   #499
TT
Regular User

One at a time will be ok yes.. the two of them not